Myth and Legend's upadte

Myth and Legend

First Post
So guys I know some of you have been waiting on me to start a couple of games, I also got a recent invite to join another and subsequently for the player to join my own games (which I'll happily allow as he has a buttload of DnD experience)

Valley of the Dead: Waiting for you guys to post. Will write in Alevyth again and have him ready for the morning.

Lvl. 1 no magic game: Will start September, and I will throw down a RG or character submition. Level 1 is easy to manage.

Deicide: Submit your characters guys. I suppose Monkey is on an indefinite leave of abscense again so I will not wait for him. Starting September again.

Off to War: Everything seems to be in order there.

Savage Tide:
I will post asap but I may be slow until Sept.

Silverdale: I reckon we should just give up on this game.

You are all Gods!: Well right now it's me, Glass Eye and Voda mainly. I like playing pretend but we should make something happen? Not sure though.

I am busy this weekend and was busy last weekend as well. Normally I can write in the evenings but with the relationship i started at the beginnig of July I have been having less time for ENworld and other such activities, but once September comes I'm sure I'll get more time.

GlassEye

Adventurer
You are all Gods!: Well right now it's me, Glass Eye and Voda mainly. I like playing pretend but we should make something happen? Not sure though.

Yeah, it's been fun but I'm not sure where to go from here. It's also a bit of (enjoyable) work. A lot of my gaming time has been taken up lately with Living Pathfinder and my face-to-face game so I still haven't done the year stuff that HM asked for.

I am busy this weekend and was busy last weekend as well. Normally I can write in the evenings but with the relationship i started at the beginnig of July I have been having less time for ENworld and other such activities, but once September comes I'm sure I'll get more time.

Congrats!

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Many apologies to all and sundry for popping back in and then popping right back out again.

I'm out of the PbP business for the long term, so don't wait for me. Have fun and good gaming.

Remove ads