• The Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Toronto Rapters

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

Ryujin

Legend
I hope the Raptors win. Damned road closures for the "Jurassic Park" viewing parties are adding up to 40 minutes to my commute, so I want it to be over as soon as possible.

Ryujin

Legend
With word of how bad the 401 is, and most roads around the GTA in general, how would you know the difference?

I would have to leave for work as soon as I got home from work? I'm in the downtown core and drive down to the lakeshore, past Scotiabank Arena, to get out of town at the end of the day. 401 is well to the north.

Aaaaaaand, now there's been a shooting right in front of the university where I work. That's half a block north of where the unofficial celebrations had started and where the celebrations will be taking place on Monday, in Yonge-Dundas Square.

*Correction* The parade will be terminating at City Hall (as seen and blown-up in Resident Evil: Apocalypse), not Yonge-Dundas Square.

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
Tis said new reports that up to 4 people were shot/stabbed during the celebratory parade. :.-(

Four people hit by gunfire near the celebration. Two separate stabbings at the Eaton Centre (a shopping mall, some distance away from the celebrations), and apparently more gunfire in the same area I mentioned previously, where there was a shooting exactly a week before.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases