3PP Release New 3PP release: Manual of Adventurous Resources: Complete! AVAILABLE NOW!

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Earth or water, I think. If I had access to SftFV, I'd almost certainly gravitate to a Myrmidon with Earth affinity.

Timespike

There will be something that collects the Thematic Toolkit line, or perhaps multiple somethings. I have a number of ideas along those lines and haven't settled on one yet.

Timespike

The advantages that meteor swarm has (and why it grants a save where this doesn't) are it does even more damage and it can be used from a mile away. Godstrike requires getting up close and personal.

The advantages that meteor swarm has (and why it grants a save where this doesn't) are it does even more damage and it can be used from a mile away. Godstrike requires getting up close and personal.
i actually forgot it did double 14d6. i thought it did double 12d6 like godstrike. although it does do more commonly resisted damage types...

...either way, fair enough.

Selganor

Adventurer
Boo on me working today... If I didn't I'd have been at home to receive the printed book. Now I have to wait till monday (at least) to get the package from the post office myself :(

Remove ads