New Discussion Thread

CaBaNa

First Post
On the topic of keeping Woe alive, have you checked out Verve armor? It's in the AV; I gave a suit to my RL group's fighter after I just about killed them all, haha.

Already called the verve armor days ago, HA HA HA! seriously though isn't it awesome!

I'm in the middle of The Closed Eye, it's more of a tragic comedy, the tragedy being Woe himself...

Great read, funny as all get out.

I'm being more entertained reading others adventures than by just about anything else.

Gotta love a job that lets you sit around half the time you're there...

CaBaNa

First Post
My little world ended, one second I'm at work replying, the next my life falls apart and I'm in the dark, with no fire...

*hugs ENworld nice and tight* Don't ever leave me again!

CaBaNa

First Post
Palindrome may be a goner, great job covaithe:devil:, you're cleansing the world of a greater evil...;)

HaHaHa, Kenhood, you have created one of the funniest P*&%#$ I've seen. Nice job, and I hope he lives, so Kamotz can have the dubious pleasure of having to deal with the Rat%@$^#*& in the future.:-S

Can't wait to find out Tander's tidbit as well, dirty guy to do something to a nine year old girl...:eek:

Woe seems to match his name when it comes to punishment!:p

Atreus (sp?) seems to be a combat BAMF!:D

Thanks for taking that adventure over covaithe, great entertainment value there.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Now now, I think the Punishment Patrol finally have things in hand. They've got a single enemy left, who has taken 19 damage and is marked by Woe.

This next round will tell though - as long as the elf either misses or doesn't kill whoever he targets, I think they'll be fine. Optimism, my friend, optimism. :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
*clings to ENWorld* Well that was traumatic.
You got that right. I was in the middle of updating my LEW character for level up when the boards suddenly found themselves not there. :confused: Luckily, I had copied the whole thing over to Notepad and was making changes there so I was able to save it till this morning. :heh:

Good to have it back.

KenHood

First Post
Palindrome may be a goner, great job covaithe:devil:, you're cleansing the world of a greater evil...;)

Hey! He's not evil! He's just misunderstood.

(And thanks to JoeNotCharles for providing me with an idea on how to force Palindrome to play nice with others--sorta--without stepping out of the limits of his character.)

Remove ads