• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New DM seeks interest in PFRPG PBP - Crypt of the Everflame

Broad Arrow Jack

First Post
Hey BAJ, is it okay if I give Anundr 1 extra skill point at level 1 to put into Craft (Weaponsmith) for pure flavor of the background? I'll take 1 less skill point at level 2, if this is cool with you?
Yes, that would be fine. In fact, I applaud you for creating a background that involves a realistic occupation for Anundr. Good job.

Broad Arrow Jack

First Post
I am going to add some skill to the party and play a rogue.

And I am going to play a cleric btw.

maybe even Sarenrae since Rhun doesn't know how to play one :p

Excellent on both counts! I imagine some traps may just await you in the crypts...and of course, a cleric will be important for stitching everyone back together. Assuming rangerjohn still wants to do a wizard, that leaves things pretty wide open for ethandrew. The party looks very balanced.

Broad Arrow Jack

First Post
With some more character classes settled, here are some background tidbits for Fenris and Queenie. Just let me know if I can help with sheets and backgrounds in any way!

[sblock=Mentor suggestion for a cleric]
Father Rantal Prasst: The small town of Kassen has only one temple and it is devoted primarily to Erastil, but Father Prasst allows those who worship other friendly gods to pray at the temple as well. While Father Prasst does not offer services in the names of these deities, there are small shrines to other gods set up in some of the alcoves, including Gozreh, Gorum, Shelyn, and Torag. Father Prasst is a kind and understanding man, but he is hard when it comes to the defense of the community. He is quite young, only 24, and many in the community do not put too much faith in his council, except in spiritual matters. He was trained as a soldier in Tamran, but he left after his first battle to become a priest, and refuses to say why.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mentor suggestion for a rogue]
Jimes “Short Change” Iggins: Those who frequent the Seven Silvers tavern know to count their coins before they leave the table, especially if they have been served by “Short Change,” the halfling waiter who has a propensity for giving less change than is due (although he insists the name is due to his short stature). Although Jimes is genuinely kind and helpful to all the locals, he just can’t help but end up with some of their possessions at the end of the night, be it a few coins or a loose dagger. Most of the townsfolk are quite aware of this and do not take too much offense if something goes missing. After all, they know where the missing goods went. Anyone who works with Jimes at the Seven Silvers is sure to get a host of tips and tricks from this good-natured thief, who thinks that a little petty theft is all in good fun.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'm late! I'm late! I'm late for a game that looks great!

Welcome to EnWorld Broad Arrow Jack {BAJ- great abbrevies :) }

Have a great game.

HM

Queenie

Queen of Everything
[sblock=Mentor suggestion for a rogue]
Jimes “Short Change” Iggins: Those who frequent the Seven Silvers tavern know to count their coins before they leave the table, especially if they have been served by “Short Change,” the halfling waiter who has a propensity for giving less change than is due (although he insists the name is due to his short stature). Although Jimes is genuinely kind and helpful to all the locals, he just can’t help but end up with some of their possessions at the end of the night, be it a few coins or a loose dagger. Most of the townsfolk are quite aware of this and do not take too much offense if something goes missing. After all, they know where the missing goods went. Anyone who works with Jimes at the Seven Silvers is sure to get a host of tips and tricks from this good-natured thief, who thinks that a little petty theft is all in good fun.[/sblock]

[sblock] I love the mentor and am working on my background and will have that posted today. I wanted to double check with you before proceeding: is it okay to be the daughter of the Seven Silvers Tavern and Inn? It would work well with her having learned her skills. [/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
first, welcome to Enworld!
Second it looks like you have a list of great players.
Third I just wanted to say hi.
Forth, special hi to Rhun, Queeny and Fenris.

Welcome to EN world and good luck!!

Remove ads