New Feat: Master Healer

Vanye

Explorer
Healing Touch [General]

Prerequisite: Heal: 7+ ranks, ability to cast Cure Light Wounds

Benefit: Your knowledge of healing allows you to direct the divine healing energy in your spells to be more effective. All 1's rolled for for Conjuration (Healing) spells are counted as 2's.

Master Healer [General]

Prerequisite: Heal: 11+ ranks, Healing Touch

Benefit: Your knowledge of healing allows you to direct the divine healing energy in your spells to be more effective. All 1's and 2's rolled for for Conjuration (Healing) spells are counted as 3's.

Comments?

[edit-amended Master Healer so that 1's & 2's are counted as 3's]

Last edited:

N Hammer

First Post
Master Healer [General]

Benefit: Your knowledge of healing allows you to direct the divine healing energy in your spells to be more effective. All 1's rolled for for Conjuration (Healing) spells are counted as 3's.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about the 1's being 2s and the 2s being 3s..?...

Just a thought...

Crothian

First Post
I like the idea, but I think they are a little weak. For Healing Touch I'd give each die +1 with a maximium of 8, and Master Healer give +3 to each die with a maximium of 8 per die.

karyant

First Post

Healing Touch [General]

Prerequisite: Heal: 7+ ranks, ability to cast Cure Light Wounds

Benefit: Your knowledge of healing allows you to direct the divine healing energy in your spells to be more effective. All 1's rolled for for Conjuration (Healing) spells are counted as 2's.

In my oppinion this feat is weak, because we expend one feat to gain 1 point for dice ?

Master Healer [General]

Benefit: Your knowledge of healing allows you to direct the divine healing energy in your spells to be more effective. All 1's rolled for for Conjuration (Healing) spells are counted as 3's.

However this is good. :)

Remove ads