• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

GreenKarl

First Post
I played in the original back in 1st ed. day and we all had a blast, and I'm glad its coming back... I ran Expedition to Castle Ravenloft a few years back in our face-to-face group and it was also great fun except we have a TPK :) They got cocky and well...

would be cool if someone wanted to run it here.

Rhun

First Post
I' ve never really been a fan of the whole "D&D Horror" thing, but I'm beginning to think that I should maybe give Strahd a chance.

I think I'd really like to run a Ravenloft 2: The House on Gryphon Hill game. The adventure itself is quite complicated, with lots of twists and turns and possible outcomes, and an intricate timeline for sequenced events. I think it would be much easier to track everything during a PbP game, as opposed to playing it as a face to face group.

Scotley

Hero
I think I'd really like to run a Ravenloft 2: The House on Gryphon Hill game. The adventure itself is quite complicated, with lots of twists and turns and possible outcomes, and an intricate timeline for sequenced events. I think it would be much easier to track everything during a PbP game, as opposed to playing it as a face to face group.

Sounds interesting. I'm not familiar with this one.

Leif

Adventurer
You mean you made up some stuff and sort of attributed it to me. I don't consider Pathfinder to be the undisputed champeen RPG. I like AD&D 1E, 3.5E, 4E, 5E/Next. and Pathfinder. Not to even mention GURPS Traveller!

Rhun

First Post
I know 3.5 best, though I do really like Pathfinder. So if I ran it, it would be one of those two. I use a 10' pole to keep 4E and 5E at bay.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads