• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Graf

Explorer
Needs more 4e games! Every time I find one it's either closed or has so many recruits already.
L4W should provide more 4e games. Probably getting up and running within a few weeks (at the latest by our mid-sept deadline). See my sig for links to the wiki (explains more details).

We're currently doing a lot of voting on various issues, so if you think you're interested you might want to take a gander at the forum too (also in my sig).

Vertexx69

First Post
I think its really pissy when everyone drops their 3.5 games just to play with a new rulebook. We have all spent quite a bit of time building and growing our characters just to be dropped like an old game by a child that sees a new toy. I thought the story was whats important in PbP not the mechanics, I guess I was wrong. :( (granted this rant is because I can't afford the new books, but its still a valid arguement)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads