• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Riderpride81

First Post
I'd like to think I'm fairly versatile in my playstyle, I've played a good chunk of different characters. I'm looking solely for PBP games, but content I'm pretty open and flexible on.

Leif

Adventurer
I might be able to accommofdate you on that. Here's the thing, though, I've never actually played 5E before, let alone DMed it. I do have the 3 core books and years of experience DMing by the seat of my pants. The thing is, all my study of 5E so far has led me to the conclusion that it is like a Superpowered 1E. And I do love me some 1E! I'll have to do some checking to be sure, but yeah, I think I might be able to make a little something work.

Let's see if we can hear from Alizaar now.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Alright, Riderpride81 and Alizaar, here's the OOC thread for our game, [see next post]. We can discuss further over there.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Openings available for 2-3 PCs to accompany a Ranger/Paladin/Fighter/Martial type and a Caster of one-stripe-or-another in around and through a homebrewed 5E Dungeon-Crawl-type game.

OOC Thread

PC guidelines and char. gen. stuff given in the OOC.

I'm a semi experienced player. I did extensive 3.5, Pathfinder and 4E over PBP and in person. Looking for something PBP now as that tends to work best with my schedule/lifestyle.

I was wondering if any games had any openings? I've really been wanting to try 5E as I haven't got to yet. Own the Players Handbook and everything, just never got to use it.

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
I'm looking for something PBP as my local table group is officially dead, and PBP works best with my current lifestyle. I'm have played 3.5 and 4E, and I'm willing to try 5e or Pathfinder.

Last edited:

Remove ads