EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

ScrapIron

Villager
Hello! I am a player looking for a game. Hopefully this is the right way to go about this! If not, please let me know how better I can approach this.

I am looking to be involved in any of the following games:

- In Nomine

- World of Darkness (preferably Demon: The Fallen, but just about any WoD would be just fine, too)

- Urban Shadows

- Also D&D 5th ed (not the middle earth setting)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Welcome!

5e seems to be the most popular. Keep an eye out on this Forum for [RECRUITING] threads and express your interest. Hopefully something will pop up soon.

tglassy

Adventurer
Hello Enworlders!

I've opened an interest check thread for a campaign idea I've been having relating to Elementals and Elemental magic. This has nothing to do with Elemental Evil, but will be using the EE player's companion pretty extensively.

The link below will take you to the thread, which has all the information I currently have for the project. It's a work in progress as I construct the world, though much of it is done and I am already laying an outline for the starting quests.

And if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them!

Elementalists:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...entalists-(Interest-check-not-Elemental-Evil)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
plenty of 5 e going on. I aam more of a Pathfinder person, myself -though I had by teeth cut on 1st ed.

Here is an idea. go to the 'Talking the talk" forum where this thread is, look for the tags with Dungeons & Dragons in red letering and white back ground and click on the rectangle and it should list all of the games listed as 5th ed.

it should look something like this:

[sblock=click to open image]
Screenshot 2016-12-18 17.25.37.png
[/sblock]

you can choose a game from that list.

If I seem patronizing I have no intention of such. I just do not know if you knew about this.

Remove ads