EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Let me reiterate my request: Looking for a pbp forum game (5th ed prefered) that has an OPENING.

Nothing's open at the moment so I'm hoping the next time someone starts a game here, they'll notice me.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ah, understood. let me try something .. .. .. .. ..

Hey! @Leif!! Look at the post above this one!

contacted someone else, too. Lets see if there are any bytes.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, SD, but I have recently become gainfully employed again, though not in my chosen and qualified profession (attorney). In fact, much further down the food chain, as a Courtesy Clerk at Kroger #409. But the work is not mentally taxing at all, though it is much more physically demanding. This need is easily met through exercise and conditioning, so I expect to excell in this area once again in just a few weeks. If I was not such a gray-beard, I'd probably already be accustomed to it. The sad part is that I expect my income at Kroger to exceed what I made as In-House Counsel for a Disability Services Provider before too long at all, but that's also a very good thing, too.

Anyway, at the moment, I do not have the energy reserves to run any games at all, and probably can't even check games in which I play as often as I should. About all I can do right now is: WORK, EAT, SLEEP, RINSE, REPEAT. Please bear with me for a time. I hope my posting rate will return to its former level eventually.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Phooey.Graybeard huh.I am older then you! Of course, I aml trying to become employable still.

Thought I would ask. Thanks for the response!

Leif

Adventurer
Phooey.Graybeard huh.I am older then you! Of course, I aml trying to become employable still.

Thought I would ask. Thanks for the response!

Sorry, I was not aiming my "gray-beard" comment at you, (Although, I again point out that my beard is actually gray....) but at all the 18-25-year-old kids I work with at Kroger. They're mostly all there for a few hours here and there to make beer/x-box money, and I'm there full-time to support my family.

RE: Becoming Employable: Be careful what you wish for! I haven't been this tired in YEARS! But on the good side, I stand to get my first full-time, regular-wage paycheck on December 28-29th.

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Let me reiterate my request: Looking for a pbp forum game (5th ed prefered) that has an OPENING.

Nothing's open at the moment so I'm hoping the next time someone starts a game here, they'll notice me.
I'd be willing to take on a new player in my 5e game The odd job id post a link but at work. Feel free to have a look around see if we are the droids you are looking for.

I'd be willing to take on a new player in my 5e game The odd job id post a link but at work. Feel free to have a look around see if we are the droids you are looking for.
Could be good. Obviously, you have probably moved on from the original premise. So should my PC still just be looking to make some cash? Or did I miss the window?

Remove ads