EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

tglassy

Adventurer
This is technically for the same game as above, found here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?532158-Player-vs-Player-Tournament-style-play

This is a PVP tournament. The level 1 fight is almost over, and there will be a level 2 championship. Once that is done, a new round of games will be put together starting at level 3, and any players who had characters who died earlier can make a new one at level 3. Also, anyone else who wishes to play may jump in with a level 3 character. I am hoping to keep the four characters from before, and have at least four new ones, thus allowing for an extra bracket this round. Let me know if you're interested! You may even use characters you've played in other games if you just want to test them out in combat, just make sure their stats are changed to standard array.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hi all,

I'm planning to start up a new D&D v.3.5 pbp game that will be based in my World of Kulan setting. It will be built on the bones of my old SCAP campaign that I ran some time ago for a group of players/friends. Here is the recruitment thread.

Game: Kulan: Shackled City Legacy
Ruleset: D&D v.3.5
# of Players to Start: Minimum of 4; optimal # > 4 to 6.
Setting: World of Kulan > Lands of Harqual > Kul Moren Mountains Region > Cauldron/Mor's End.
Starting Level: 3rd.
Starting Adventure: Drakthar's Way
Start Date: TBD (now aiming for April 13th or 14th)

As of right now, I have three spots open. Two of the three filled spots (#5 & #6) are being saved for two of my players who are participating in my Crow God game. If there is a lot of interest, I will add one more spot, only. Too many players makes it tough for me to keep up and I run four other pbp games. Two here on EN World, and two on The Piazza.

Here is the Campaign Guide.

Last edited:

BeaniBum

Explorer
Hey im looking for a 5e game and would love to join one if anyone has information about one let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Two have just opened up. Sunless Citadel and Tomb of Horrors. If needed, I will give up my spot in Sunless for a new guy, as I'm in plenty of games.

Remove ads