Nightmare Forges a Suitable Body

[Color=Sky Blue]Soon my plans will be complete, soon I can stay in this existance without growing weary, without facing the burden of human flesh.

"Work Harder!"[/Color]

"Y..y..yes sir..."

Blacksmiths work hours and hours on end, not being able to sleep or even daydream due to Nightmare's influence on their minds, soon they are finished, and a mage enchants the body.[COlor=Sky Blue]
"Rise my Body!"[/Color]

Covered underneath a sheet of thick metal, spanning a vast area across, bigger than a shack, as big as a large house. The metal begins to crack...and the pieces fall to the ground...steam begins to pour outof the rapidly forming holes...and it rises.

The body hosting Nightmare quickly falls to the ground, dead, shortly thereafter Nightmare's spirit inhabits the shell of his creation. [Color=SKy Blue]No longer a shell, you have been filled with my very essence.[/Color]

The construct fully rises up, spanning 20 ft. tall, an adamantium golem. Nightmare quickly crushes all the blacksmiths, and easily expunges the mage who dies...screaming as his spells bounce off harmlessly on the golem's body.

[Color=Sky Blue]"Today a new nightmare has been formed."[/Color]

Purchased Adamantium Golem, (5 yen)

Last edited:

Remove ads