• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Hero's Welcome (Eberron)

mhd

Adventurer
I wouldn't worry about that right now. I think most of us probably have other engagements during the weekend (e.g. the usual face-to-face RPG sessions). We'll just have to see what rhythm evolves and what days are better for the very post-intensive parts of the game.

mhd

Adventurer
Sorry guys, it was the last of the month and I had to clean out an old apartment, which temporarily brought me into a world without net access, a world not entirely unlike the most dreadful Ravenloft domains...

And quite a lot happened in the meantime, of course. Sorry to lose you, Torillan, that was a rather interesting character, would've liked to see how he interacts with the others.

So that means we're currently having 6 players, with three new applicants. I said once before that I don't want to go above 8, which is already slightly outside my comfort zone. So I'd suggest the following: It's rather likely that someone might drop out because he doesn't like the game or can't keep up posting. So send me your characters, and I'll try to keep you in mind. If a player leaves us or I find out that that many characters don't scare me as much in the shiny world of the intertubes as they'd do at the gaming table, you're in...

Other than that, recruiting should be over now.

I'm still missing some character sheets.

@Voda: I got your character. I'm waiting for all sheets to arrive before I make some final comments and suggestions.

hero4hire

Explorer
mhd said:
Other than that, recruiting should be over now.

I'm still missing some character sheets.

@Voda: I got your character. I'm waiting for all sheets to arrive before I make some final comments and suggestions.

mhd,

If you don't mind I will be sending you some character info to be considered as an alt.

I always seem to come in to these threads too late! :(

~H4H

Nazhkandrias

First Post
OK, my character's info is in. As soon as I get a response from you, mhd, and I make any necessary changes and answer any questions, I'll post a paragraph about my character. I should be able to fill the niche of primary arcane spellcaster (and possibly have a fairly large role in social interaction) fairly well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads