No Longer an Interest Check - 5E Rise of Tiamat + Corebooks PBP - OOC

Envisioner

Explorer
The world-wide coronavirus panic (which is being inaccurately described by a word three letters longer than that) has canceled my job for the forseeable future, so I may have more time for the game than previously predicted, but also may have less, as I will be scrambling to try and find a job, and must make that my top priority. My posting might also be affected by the reduction of public services, although so far the demand seems to have decreased just as much as the supply. We will continue for the moment, but I should probably scale back my more ambitious plans, and just work on getting through the adventure path.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Oye, yeah most people I know have been more fortunate in regards to either keeping their jobs or getting paid time off. But This was the unfortunate side effect, it seems.

That said it seems the CDC is classifying it as a Pandemic and while the panic is definitely an overreaction, we should be reacting to this with caution.

Focus on your health and your livelihood. We'll be here when you have free time.

Envisioner

Explorer
In view of LowKey's departure and granted permission to use his character, I am inviting anybody who is in the level 6 game, and capable of maintaining an elevated posting rate, to take control of a level 1 version of Bannor in the other game. If nobody wishes to do this, I'll run him as a DMPC; I feel like I have a pretty good handle on his personality, but I would definitely not mind being relieved of the responsibility of running one extra combatant in every battle. Still, two parties of equal size are what I originally wanted, so since Art has declined to join us and Keth seems to have vanished into the bushes forever, this seems like a reasonable approach.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
The spell is cast when you are hit by an attack but coubts towards that attack as well. (Potentially stopping it from actually hitting afterall.)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
So is Mornok hit? And if so, how badly? Can’t seem to figure out from the text.

I’m going to do some healing, but I don’t yet know which dwarf to target...

Remove ads