• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nocturne of Sorrow, Orsal J

ethandrul

First Post
hold on here- I took a 5 foot step away from the entomber on my last turn- I don't recall him moving to follow.- so remember that I am not next to the emtomber

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That's correct--I think he was referring to the previous situation to indicate approximate distance. Then again, 'Entomber' is such a silly name to use, isn't it? I guess it does entomb people sometimes.)

*Jace successfully throws the tindertwig at the creature, burning it a bit. Then Gloria gets a lucky shot with her crossbow, and the silver bolt digs into its body and sizzles, searing its undead flesh.*

(OOC: 4 fire damage, 6 crossbow damage, total so far to that enemy is 13

Quozen?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That would be Jace, but he was tossing the match this turn. Actually, I agree with you that you may consider giving the wand to someone other than Jace (Dorrin or Hasin) because Jace can grab the silver bolts and hope for an extremely-lucky hit roll--Heavy Xbows do a lot of damage if they do hit)

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan tries to get free, yeah. (1d20=16) I'd like to assume victory and that with my various pluses and minuses would get it so I wrote the next paragraph... If not, well :):):):).

Valan's body finally find some purchase and his hand explodes from the earth. He smiles to see his fingers wiggle and says Well, Hard parts done, I'll be with you in a second. He starts to claw and pull himself from the earth. Realizing perhaps the hardest part wasn't actually over... OK, maybe I could use some help.

Remove ads