Nocturne of Sorrow, Orsal J

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As the dwarves miss the fallen undead, the ghostly creature continues its attack on Droggle. Quozen sets up Dorrin for a finishing wand blow. Then the near-destroyed earthen corpse takes a try to down Dorrin but just misses.*

(OOC: Fighting Defensively saved him from 13 Damage ;)

Dorrin and the Dwarves now. Who will triumph?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Like a pick thrust into a particularly vulnerable spot in an earthen wall, Droggle's mighty war pick burrows deep into the dissolving creature's chest with inexorable force, causing chunks of flesh, earth, and necrotic goo to fly outward as the creature shatters and explodes from the impact.*

*Hasin cannot harm the ghostly undead, but seeing that Dorrin was not defeated before its ally went under, it realises that it cannot possibly defeat the group and makes use of its incorporeal nature to beat a hasty retreat, sinking into the ground, perhaps to find reinforcements.*

*With the enemy gone, the group quickly digs up Valan, healing him once with the wand to keep him alive.*

(OOC: 1 more charge expended brings Valan to -6)

*Then they dig up Gloria, who is still staggered, and finally Jace, who is unconscious, but stable.*

(OOC: Victory! Also, everyone gains 478 XP. You don't level up until resting the night, so first decide what to do about the unconscious folk and the possibility of ghost-guy returning with backup)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: You should always apply the level to your sheet first, then try to get it approved. Meantime, you play with the effects of the new level, but you must have your character approved for level 2 before the next time I hand out XP, or you earn no XP. If the Judges are busy and take a while, I will pretty much always oblige the players by delaying XP so that nobody loses it. That way, we never have to wait on the Judges and thus we don't stress them out if we level up at a fast pace (as Ashin's Commission did when I leveled them up from about 4 to 9 in a few months--darned 3.5 XP charts and their overconning hordes of monsters when the party has AoE :lol: )

Bison

First Post
"Droggle looks over his comrades after the tough fight. I think we should move as far from this place as we can before resting. so perhaps if that other creature returns, he wont be able to find us.

If we can get rested up and healed, we can make a final push for this monestary tomorrow."

Bison

First Post
OOC would it be too much of a pain if I edited Droggle to level 2 now to submit to character judges and just remember the HP, feat, and saves he doesnt have til he rests, or would it be best to just wait?

(its a kinda slow day at work here today :p )

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases