North Carolina Game Day -- THE AWESOME AFTERMATH!!!!

Henry

Autoexreginated
All right - my preferences are for d20 Modern, D&D, and Call of Cthulhu.

I don't want to commit yet until I check with my better half (wife) this weekend, but If I am definitely in, I would be willing to run one session of any of these three; but no one laugh, since it would be my first time DM'ing at a convention of ANY sort. :D

If you are looking at 9 to 9, then perhaps 4 to 6 four-hour games, spread between the three rooms?

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
I'm out, except as some sort of free-floating alternate type thingy on a wicked tentative basis. That's the ugly time of my semester and I don't know what my life's going to look like then. But if anything comes up again (say over the summer or something), I'd be game for that. Have fun! :)

Best,
tKL

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Sorry to hear about that, KL. But rest assured that if all goes well there will be more Game Days in the future.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Yeah, it's disappointing, but I think that this semester will make or break me as a graduate student, so...best to take care of that as much as humanly possible. :) I do look forward to hearing about all this, though!

Best,
tKL

Dawn

First Post
Re: Dum da Dum...

NCSUCodeMonkey said:
If we decide to use it, I have free space at Talley Student Center on NCSU campus on Saturday, March 22 for most of the day. We have two rooms from 9-9 (one big one and one smaller one) and one room from 9-6 (it's large too). Should be plenty of space, and more than enough time.

Rel, how about add the date to the title to make it more official.

I'm up for playing a nice plain game of D&D, any edition.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Re: Re: Dum da Dum...

Dawn said:

Rel, how about add the date to the title to make it more official.

I'm up for playing a nice plain game of D&D, any edition.

Your wish is my demand.

I even replaced the "?" with a "!" to make it less wishy-washy.

Quasqueton

First Post
Get ready to rumble!

I'm in.

I'll run the gladiatorial game I mentioned earlier. It'll be easy for me (my DM gears are kinda rusty right now), and should be easy for everyone and anyone to join in as they need/can.

The rules will be something like: bring (or make at the Game Day) a character of any class and race of CR (?) or less. Use only the three core rulebooks. I'll make a new thread on these boards to get opinions, suggestions, and warnings about exactly how to run it.

My "game" won't need a specific time; we'll just pair up opponents as we can and as they come in.

Quasqueton

Jeph

Explorer
I don't completely know if I'm in, but I have a good chance of showing up. My dad works at State. If I show, I'd be happy to just sit in, or if there's space, I've got the rulebooks for DnD (duh), and d20M. I have Starwars, too, but not the revised edition. And if anyone's running non-d20, I've been itching to play a game of Feng Shui (so far I've only run it). :cool:`

Remove ads