• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nyrfherdr's Mini Thread - Inspired by Pogre (NEW 3/1/07 - AFTER A YEAR!)

nyrfherdr

First Post
Hello everyone,
I recently painted the halfling I sculpted awhile ago. The green is shown earlier.
He turned out pretty well. I learned a lot about scale and draping fabric.

Take a look.

I'll be starting another thread with sculpting tips. I'll start with my own musings and people can add as they see fit.

Game ON!
Nyrfherdr

nyrfherdr

First Post
I know that Pogre was trying to tag me first, but he's it!

Here is a Privateer Press mini... A Gobber rogue. I enjoyed painting him.

Game ON!
Nyrfherdr

pogre

Legend
Oh man, you're killing me here. ;)

Oddly enough, I have a commission to paint that Gobber fig - like a lot of other miniatures he is waiting patiently. I imagine I am going to take a tag or two this week - I'm working on a massive Hirst Arts project...

yes, again.

I like the gobber a lot - makes me want to paint one - great job!

nyrfherdr

First Post
Good morning,
Another Privateer Press Mini. This one is an Iron Kingdoms dwarf. I love the attitude on this one.

Enjoy:

On a side note: For those of you following my Sculpting thread, my business trip last week was extended unexpectedly. I was not able to get the photos or articles done. I hope to have an update for everyone in the next couple of days.

Game ON!
Nyrfherdr

Last edited:

nyrfherdr

First Post
Here are a couple of Confrontation mini's by Rakham. There some kind of witch hunter/knight guys. I forget which.

Hope you like them.
(I am still working on my next sculpting article for those following my other thread.)

Game ON!
Nyrfherdr

nyrfherdr

First Post
Thanks Kane! I appreciate your comments. Keeps me posting. That's for sure.

Pogre: I like the cork bases, but I don't love them. I'm still dorking around with bases and haven't come up with perfection yet.

Here are the other two Confrontation mini's in this set. I still can't remember what they are called. They are from Rakham Miniatures.

I hope to get some more posted soon.
Also... I hope to get the next sculpting article done in the next week.

Game ON!
Nyrfherdr

pogre

Legend
The overcoat on the second miniature is really excellent. I have a figure I think I'm going to try a cork base on - I'll let you know how it goes.

PS - update your thread title

Remove ads