[OA] Great Throw

Kaljamaha

First Post
I recently picked up OA, mainly to add some stuff to my homebrew, and for inspiration. Now, I have a problem with the Great Throw feat. Namely, I can't find it anywhere.:confused:

It's mentioned in the Shaman bonus feat list, as well as in one, or was it several, martial arts styles. It could just be that I need new glasses or something, but anyone care to help me out? Like for example a page number where to find it.

K.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
OA pg 60 upper right column and Defensive Throw seem to have the exact same prerequisites.

Artoomis

First Post
Great Throw [General]
You can throw your opponents to the ground, choosing where they land and dealing damage in the process.

Prerequisites: Improved Unarmed Strike, Dexterity 13+, Dodge, Improved Trip, Combat Reflexes

Benefit: When you make a successful unarmed trip attack against a creature no larger than your own size, you can choose where the creature lands, within the area you threaten. In addition, you deal your normal unarmed strike damage to the opponent. When you use this option, however, you may not make a followup melee attack using the Improved Trip feat.

I think this is the one that wasn't published.

Xahn'Tyr

First Post
Check out: http://www.aquela.com/roleplaying/OA/

Great Throw [General]
You can throw your opponents to the ground, choosing where they land and dealing damage in the process.

Prerequisites: Improved Unarmed Strike, Dexterity 13+, Dodge, Improved Trip, Combat Reflexes

Benefit: When you make a successful unarmed trip attack against a creature no larger than your own size, you can choose where the creature lands, within the area you threaten. In addition, you deal your normal unarmed strike damage to the opponent. When you use this option, however, you may not make a followup melee attack using the Improved Trip feat.

Remove ads