Oathbound : Homecoming (the gathering) everybody in!

Voadam

Legend
GPEKO said:
"I'm mostly an expert of the incantations that bring and bound creatures from other planes of existance. As such, I've studied the magical 'pathways' that are distributed through the worlds but I'm not yet confident enough to use them over long distances. I guess I'll just rely on a good steed for now."

"Ah a summoner! So do you specialize in elementals? I have heard of but never seen an earth elemental before. My studies of planar lore have mostly dealt with the positive and negative planes, the ethereal, and the inhabitants of the nether planes and particularly their potencies, vulnerabilities, histories, and connections with undead.

As I said I have no travel magic and I am afraid I am no horseman, but Eastward sounds a good course to me as well to meet up with others who are gathering together.

On the other hand, I think we can assume that the second conjunction has made similar conclusions to our own upon discovering each other and may try to meet up with us. To the Northeast as I read the handmap there is this single mark who I would not assume would head towards us. Perhaps we should head towards that lone being and trust to the other group to head towards us if we wish to bring all the marks together.

I have no active obligations or duties to bind me so I am free to join with you and travel immediately if you two so desire. When were you planning to begin journeying?"

Last edited:

ferretguy

First Post
Well, my schedule is open, being that I am a volenteer here. I was just waiting for others such as yourself to show and for my companion to deceide weather or not he would be joining me on this journey. Jullian looks to the mage which I am glad that he has.

Ferrix

Explorer
hafrogman said:
Tristan shakes his head.

"No, I have never met another before, always the other dots have stayed far away. However, it was only just recently that Baja and I met, and now we have come across you as well. And if we can infer anything from the placement of the other marks, it appears that another conjunction is taking place elsewhere. Something is happening now that has never happened before, and I personally want to know what it is. I want to see what happens when all the marks are in one place. Would you be interested in joining us as we search for an answer?"

"Sure, the open road is always better with a bit of company. What say we make our way to this other conjunction and find out."

Voadam

Legend
ferretguy said:
Well, my schedule is open, being that I am a volenteer here. I was just waiting for others such as yourself to show and for my companion to deceide weather or not he would be joining me on this journey. Jullian looks to the mage which I am glad that he has.

"Very good. Shall we head East along the King's Road towards the other conjunction until we can easily travel North East to the single mark then?"

ferretguy

First Post
That sounds like a sound idea to me, just allow me a little time to let the priests know that I will be leaving and to gather some supplies for the journey...I figure we could leave in the next couple of hours. Julian turns to goLets meet here by noon....and see where the road takes us!

ooc: Julian will go and get food and gear for the journey..(shouldn't need much)

Voadam

Legend
"So seven towers, seven regions and seven of us with marks. I am afraid I have never heard of any of these places, the Vault, Wildwood, Kiln, the Penance Pedestal, Arena, and some without a name. Julian, Orillian, do any of those names seem appropriate to describe you?"

hafrogman

Adventurer
Ferrix said:
"Sure, the open road is always better with a bit of company. What say we make our way to this other conjunction and find out."

Tristan nods

"Excellent. Together the three of us shall seek out the others represented."

GPEKO

First Post
Orillian

"I don't know anything about these names. But you may have found a interesting point, Lumin. Seven dots and seven 'regions' in that foreign world. This seems less and less like a coincidence. I get the feeling we'll see this land soon. Anyway, let's meet here later."

Orillian goes to get a horse (a nice looking one, if possible ... he has to travel in style) and some food for the road.

kirinke

First Post
ooc: knock and bump.... still here. ^)^
um kahuna, who are you thinking of 'teaming' marisa up with in order to introduce her to the rest of the party?

Voadam

Legend
And so the trio head out eastward along the King's Road towards the lone mark. Along the way they share tales of their past and picking up on a few of the strange similarities that have marked their lives.

Remove ads