Occ--Cnc Assault on Blacktooth Ridge

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
Still need 2 more players

I have been wanting to try Castle and Crusades for some time now. So I amalready have 3 players, but I am recruting for 2 more. I am only requiring one post a week since most of us have busy lives and I may run a Fantasy Hero, Vampire: the Requime or Shadowrun game also.

1.) Human Monk
2.) Half-orc Fighter
3.) Human Thief
4.) Gome Illusionist

Looking for a ranger or mage and all races are open. I am using http://invisiblecastle.com/ for dice rolls.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
If the game is going to be here in EN World, you may want to advertise on the recruiting thread at the top of this forum. :)

MonsterMash

First Post
Are you still recruiting?

I'd quite happily play most race/class combinations in C&C. Preference for a Wizard or Gnome Illusionist though.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
Hi MonsterMash, Yepper I am still recruiting, the Wizard or Gnome Illusionist is great. Anything to have a good time.

One player is out of town his weekend but his and the other characters should be up in the thread in a day or so since they emailed them to me. Seems to be slow going, but we get on track after the holiday.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
I am going with 4d6 drop one then assign the rolls to the stats anyway you want. I am also using +6 for the primes instead of the way it is in the book, to make it easier all around.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
Thiefs stats

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?a=show&id=502091

Name: Krevin
Race: Human Age: 23 Wgt: 160 Hgt: 5' 9"

HD:d6 HP: 7 Alignment: Chaotic Netural AC: +2

Stats Mods
STR 15 (+1) Prime
DEX 16 (+2) Prime
CON 11 (+0)
INT 13 (+1) Prime
WIS 10 (+0)
CHA 9 (+0)

Abilities:
Back Attack, cant, Climb, Decipher Script, Hide, Listen, Move Silently,
Open Lock, pick Pocket, Traps.

Equipment:

Rapier
Leather Armor
Dagger (x2)
Rogues Tools
Waterskin

Backpack (in)
Bedroll
Hooded lantern
Flask(s) of Oil (x3)
Rations (2 weeks)
Tobacco and pipe
Iron Hook
Metal File
Pitons/Spikes(x5)
Rope(50 feet)
Tinder Box

Coin: 5gp 14 sp

History: Krevin has on the streets since he was 8, first being a runner for the local,thives guild. Then becoming a full-fledged thief by the time he was 16. He is quiet and brooding except to the few freinds he trusts and then he becomes the opposite and can talk for hours on end. After a successful job he likes take down a tankard or two of hard cider while puffing on his dwarf carved pipe. lately Krevin has looking to expand his horizions and is looking for the right group to join for fun and profit.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
Half-orc Fighter

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?a=show&id=518756

Name: Shreve
Race: Half-Orc Age: 20 Wgt: 200 Hgt: 6' 6"

HD:d10 HP: 11 Alignment: Chaotic Netural AC:

Stats (includes race mods) Mods
STR 17 (+2) Prime (+6)
DEX 15 (+1)
CON 15 (+1) Prime (+6)
INT 11 (+0)
WIS 12 (+0)
CHA 10 (+0)

Abilities:
Weapon Specialization (Two Handed Axe) +1 bth +1 dmg

Equipment:
Two Handed Axe
Broad Sword
Mail Shirt

Waterskin

Backpack (in)
Bedroll
Hooded lantern
Flask(s) of Oil (x3)
Flute
Pitons/Spikes (5)
Rations (2 weeks)
Rope(50 feet)
Tinder Box
Torches (6)

Coin: 35gp 14 sp Maybe more

Origin:
Shreve is the son of the late Byron a human mage and Shar a very beautiful Orc maiden who detested being only a breeder.Shar escaped home and struck out on her own taking up with a mercenary company. That was where she fell desperately in love with Byron, after saving him from a roving band of Orcs. After the encounter Byron thanked her and they headed back to the mercenary company, with Byron already smitten.
After a short courtship, they were married and decided to leave and strike out on their own. Many adventures later the famous couple settled down in the Lonely woods and waited for the birth of their child.
Except for a few encounters with a few raving monsters and a ongoing problem with raiding Orcs, the couple leaved happy lives. When Shreve was 6, his mother started tutoring him in the arts of a warrior. He took to them and was almost as good as Shar by the time he was 12. Byron thinking his education was one-sided tried to tech him some of the magical arts. Even though he couldn't tap magical energies, Shreve understands the theory fairly well.
At the age of 13 Shreve took up the flute and became a very good player, almost minstrel quality. The flute could not take away his love of martial training he lived and breathed every day. While out running his daily miles through the trails in the woods, Shreve heard a explosion come from the direction of his house. He turned and ran for home hoping it was just one his father's experiments gone awry.
Shreve arrived on the scene with smoke rolling out his families windows and Orcs ravaging his families possessions. Tears filled his eyes as he noticed his father on the ground with his neck at a unnatural angle. His mother whirled around with surrounded by the taunting enemy. Rage filled his veins with icy hate as he took out his two-handed axe and charged towards his mother and killed the two orcs in his way. he rushed in and stood back to back with his mother taking on all comers.
A few orcs charged Shar and Shreve and their weapons took two heads of the enemy. The orcs cringed back with growls, when a hulking Half-Ogre pushed his way forward flinging Orcs left and Right. Shar and Shreve set their weapons and waited. The Half-Ogre swung his Great Sword and it grazed Shreve's head and he was flung to the ground. Before he could get up a dozen Orcs grabbed him and held him down. His Mother moved towards the Hal-ogre and her sword sliced through his shoulder armor.
Blood soaked the Hal-Ogre's shoulder, when he fainted with his sword. Shar took it as a immediate threat and missed the meaty hand that swung around and backhanded her to the ground. Shreve surged upward and flung the Orcs off and headed towards his Mother. The Half-ogre whipped his sword around and Shar's head separated from her Body. Before the half-Ogre could react Shreve scooped up Shar's sword and hamstrung his enemy. When the scream broke from the Half-Ogre's lips. Shreve reached and filleted open his throat, silencing him forever. A howl exploded out of Shreve's throat and the remaining Orcs fled.
Since that fateful day, Shreve has pursued those Orcs and other vermin of the world.

Remove ads