• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OCC] Stargate SG-1 – Confrontation – OCC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarval

Explorer
I'm going to be away from EN World until the 23rd. Sorry about any problems this might cause, but I've got quite a build up of RL stuff to deal with :\

Hopefully Lucas can just blend into the background until I get back, but if there's any action, feel free to auto-pilot him. He'll do his best to avoid combat, and try to keep Lorelai from getting shot (working purely on the basis that she's the only one who knows how to get us home...).

ajkar

First Post
Hello Carlo, I'm glad you could join us. Look forward to meeting Lorelai as a PC. Hope you enjoy playing her!

Carlo

First Post
Ajkar, Glad to be aboard. Should be fun. I'm beginning to worry about his string of female PC's that keep coming my way :) Keia's plots are never boring though.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Waiting on Ilianov and Nguyen for . . . . Somewhere over the planet update.

Working on the on the planet post, right now.

Keia

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
I am signed up for instat notification on all my subscribed threads but, have not gotten any email in a good week.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Nuke

kid A

First Post
nuke,

i've been having the same problem. i haven't recieved notification since last friday or so, and there've been new posts since then...

-kid A

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Nuke261 said:
I am signed up for instat notification on all my subscribed threads but, have not gotten any email in a good week.

Anyone else having the same problem?

IT was shut off on Friday in hopes of improving the server lag until a new one could be obtained. Thread below is the discussion of the issue. The best idea is to go to my account and check subscirptions for the last two days, or whenever you last posted. It is much easier that waiting on e-mails . . . especially when you've been on the boards frequently since that time any way. . .

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=85293

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Nuke261 said:
Thanks fir the info Keia.

You are always so well informed!!

'Tis nothing. :)

Waiting on posts from Carlo, Kid A, Ajkar, and Nuke before adding anything more. (Not all are necessary, but I did leave info for each)

Edit: got Ajkar and Kid A . . . thanks!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads