[October] What are you wearing?

Priest_Sidran

First Post
I could say that I am a bare skinned Welsh guy but of course I would be lying... I am wearing a hand knit sweater from Ireland, a thrift shirt that I bought this morning [timberlake] and Levi 501's, of course I am barefoot because its more comfortable that way...oh by the way its raining here and has been for the last two days.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
A pair of cowboy boots, with well worn blue jeans above them, topped off by a dusty checkered long sleived shirt that has seen a lot of sun and yard work. Under that, a pair of Spider-Man undies.

Aaron L

Hero
My nice new leather cycle jacket with 3 white racing stripes circling the upper arms, since its chilly enough out to finally wear it.

These great sunglasses I got at the grocery store for 10 dollars on monday, almost Matrix looking without being an exact copy from the movie.

My old ratty red Chuck Tailors (yup, just like that guy in Sin City, but Ive had mine for about 3 years now) that I need to replace soon; they just have too many holes in them.

My good leather belt with two rows of rivets just broke along the buckle; so Im not wearing that anymore. I hope I can get it fixed.

The chain on my wallet is feeling too long anymore so Im going to shorten it, but then Ill be wearing that again too. (my brother got it for me brcause I lost 3 wallets in about 2 months. I havent lost it in 8 years now.)

My awesome long sleeved black Ghost Rider shirt, with GRs head from the cover of issue 15 on the front and a jet of flame down the left sleeve. Damn I love that shirt. Or maybe my bright neon yellow short sleeved Ghost Rider shirt I got for Christmas, with the same front (only in faux black velvet!) and a GR sigil patch on the shoulder.

Yup, thats what Im wearing. Well, its what I will be wearing, after I get dressed.

Damn I'm rad.

Galethorn

First Post
Jeans, light-colored button-up shirt, glasses. As it gets colder, I may pull out the black wool, double-breasted coat, which makes me look like a hitman.

Remove ads