• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio GameDay IV planning

BaldHero

First Post
:]
Oh yeah did someone mention an Ohio Game day recently? Is there such a thing? Will there be another?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
BaldHero said:
Oh yeah did someone mention an Ohio Game day recently? Is there such a thing? Will there be another?
Thanks.

I'd love to organize another on, but I have no place to hold it. If I knew of a free place to house it here in central ohio, I'd start recruitment for the 4th one.

romp

First Post
Crothian said:
I'd love to organize another on, but I have no place to hold it. If I knew of a free place to house it here in central ohio, I'd start recruitment for the 4th one.

All three of us would be there, Crothian, Ironwulf, and me! and maybe a few others . :)

the only free places, are well ermmm either in bad neighborhoods in C-bus, or not free...

IronWolf

blank
I would think it would be somewhat popular, there seem to be a fair amount of Ohio gamers on these boards. Columbus is pretty much the definition of central too which makes it a pretty good location. I take it Ravenstone and Guard Tower have no interest in fronting space? Same with the Armoury? I guess we could host at Shaylon's, but then he really would need to get a bigger coffee table! :lol:

Crothian

First Post
IronWolf said:
I would think it would be somewhat popular, there seem to be a fair amount of Ohio gamers on these boards. Columbus is pretty much the definition of central too which makes it a pretty good location. I take it Ravenstone and Guard Tower have no interest in fronting space? Same with the Armoury? I guess we could host at Shaylon's, but then he really would need to get a bigger coffee table! :lol:

The gameday would h ave to be on the weekend and these places always have minautre and CCG people that use the tables. They have no interest for letting gamers claim the tables for a day.

IronWolf

blank
Crothian said:
The gameday would h ave to be on the weekend and these places always have minautre and CCG people that use the tables. They have no interest for letting gamers claim the tables for a day.

I guess another reason I don't have to feel too guilty for buying the vast majority of my gaming books online or at Cons....

Crothian

First Post
IronWolf said:
I guess another reason I don't have to feel too guilty for buying the vast majority of my gaming books online or at Cons....

well, I don't blame them. they have no idea what EN World is and its not like I have a good relationship with any of the stores. They choose to go with the customers and people that are there ever week instead of opening up to a group of unknows.

romp

First Post
Crothian said:

Armoury gets full on weekends with Confrontation peeps and Clix peeps.

I do have a large room downstairs although my gf might freak out if forty people showed up, how many showed up last 2 times?

Crothian

First Post
romp said:
Armoury gets full on weekends with Confrontation peeps and Clix peeps.

I do have a large room downstairs although my gf might freak out if forty people showed up, how many showed up last 2 times?

first had over 2 dozen, secondwas a bit less then that, third was a flop but held in Dayton

BaldHero

First Post
wow, that sounds cool. I have to make sure to try and make it to where ever the next one is. How far apart are thses things held? And what kind of games are played usually?

Remove ads