Old Master Bug List.

chriton227

Explorer
On the subscribed threads page, I'm getting distorted icons (see the attached screenshot).

IE 6.0 SP2 on Win XP Pro

Attachments

• ENGfxBug.gif
    ENGfxBug.gif
    201.4 KB · Views: 86

The_Warlock

Explorer
Another data point for Text Overflow on News

I'm using Opera 9.5 on Win XP SP 2, and I do have custom minimum font sizes since othewise on the widescreen monitor I'd be going blind. That said, I don't see any text overflow or size issues anywhere else on the site, which is rocking, otherwise.

Last edited:

TheGogmagog

First Post
4e rules Archive

The D&D 4th Edition Rules archive (near the top) seems to be down. Same for Unofficial Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition Info Page.
All the others (that I tried) work fine.
I don't know if that means there is no archive, or if It's just moved/misplaced.

Michael Morris

First Post
I'm using Opera 9.5 on Win XP SP 2, and I do have custom minimum font sizes since othewise on the widescreen monitor I'd be going blind. That said, I don't see any text overflow or size issues anywhere else on the site, which is rocking, otherwise.
CTRL + Mouse Wheel. Adjust your font sizes down. There's little I can do about local settings and overrides.

drothgery

First Post
Note that I fixed the links in my signature by adding "forum/" into them. I'm thinking that everyone might have to do this for all older linked threads.

I know that's a lot of threads to go back through for everyone but there might not be any choice. Sort of like when the old cyberstreet links no longer worked.

If you used the [ post ] and/or [ thread ] tags to link things up by post/thread #, rather than an absolute link via the [ url ] tag, they work without updating.

Also, not a bug exactly, but why isn't there a login form, button, or link from the enworld.com home page?

Slife

First Post
Text overflow on main page - The "EN World 2 Has Arrived" box is sized to fit the picture, rather than the text. The other boxes are sized that way too, but that one is most noticeable.

Currently using Firefox 3.0, no special font size configurations, on XP professional.

Also, could you make the forum's pages a tiny bit narrower... it's incredibly irritating to have a horizontal scroll bar for no good reason. It might be the link bar at the top that's doing it, but...

dpmcalister

Explorer
Also, could you make the forum's pages a tiny bit narrower... it's incredibly irritating to have a horizontal scroll bar for no good reason. It might be the link bar at the top that's doing it, but...

I've pointed this out twice now (once when it was in beta) and nothing's happened. I wouldn't hold your breath :(

Remove ads