Old Master Bug List.

Michael Morris

First Post
Help me compile a master list of things to fix folks. If someone would go through the threads of this forum and dig up any issue that I never posted a 'fixed' response to it would be greatly appreciated.

hong

WotC's bitch
A coupla bugs that appear with Firefox 2:

- The centred text in the 4E infobox at the top of each page isn't consistently centred. The list of latest updates is on the left side of the box, instead of the centre.

- The 4E info page (http://www.enworld.org/index.php?page=4e) always appears in the default black-background style, regardless of the style chosen.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
hong said:
- The 4E info page (http://www.enworld.org/index.php?page=4e) always appears in the default black-background style, regardless of the style chosen.

That's not a bug - I did that deliberately because the "highlight text in an appropriate colour according to the background" function (i.e. the {hq}hq vB tag{/hq}) only works on vBulletin pages, and that page is a straight html dump (unlike, say, the news page, which is a vBulletin page in a custom format). I needed to highlight certain text, was aware that whatever colour I chose, somebody would have a style selected which would make that text practically invisible, so decided to lock it to the one style.

hong

WotC's bitch
Fair enough. I'm surprised you had to do a manual hack to get that page up, though. Isn't that what CMSes and newfangled stuff like that is for, though? I know nothing about this, I'm just a poor statistician.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
hong said:
Fair enough. I'm surprised you had to do a manual hack to get that page up, though. Isn't that what CMSes and newfangled stuff like that is for, though? I know nothing about this, I'm just a poor statistician.

Yeah. But the version of the CMS we're using is so out of date, it's almost laughable. I don't think there's one part of this website that doesn't need updating by a few years! :D

Crothian

First Post
For my reviewer e-mail, I'd like it changed to chrisgath at gmail dot com. The one listed hasn't been functional for a while.

Remove ads