D&D General Ollie’s has Campaign Cases for $3 and Warriors of Krynn for $10

darjr

I crit!
Oh these are the brands I used minus the sharpie.

Attachments

• IMG_9119.jpeg
    IMG_9119.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28

Stormonu

Legend
I'm still looking for some good cling sheets I can print my own monsters on. Everything I'm finding doesn't work with inkjet/laser printers :( .

darjr

I crit!
I'm still looking for some good cling sheets I can print my own monsters on. Everything I'm finding doesn't work with inkjet/laser printers :( .
Same. The best I found was services that will print clings. Was meaning to order some last weekend but just didn't....

but hmm...

the problem I have now is they want odd sized images and I want to get the dimensions of the icons correct.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Same. The best I found was services that will print clings. Was meaning to order some last weekend but just didn't....

but hmm...

the problem I have now is they want odd sized images and I want to get the dimensions of the icons correct.
Bah! Your real-world issues are of no consequence to those of us who are only online. We get unlimited tokens in any size. And yet, you're lucky to be playing in person, so I'm jealous!

Anybody else have the feel the creature tokens are from another Hasbro game like maybe backgammon? The plastic is a higher quality material with better manufacturing than I have come to expect.

Stormonu

Legend
Not necessarily from another game, but I have seen on Amazon and at my local Office Depot the same sort of "tokens" - including ones that are magnetic (Wallboard tokens). So I can see the tokens being sourced from non-toy manufacturers.

Remove ads