D&D General Ollie’s has Campaign Cases for $3 and Warriors of Krynn for $10

aco175

Legend
Sure. But why not scale them appropriately to work with your other projects? Do some synergy?
What's that name that Hasbro is trying to make D&D into. Common, Household, whatever, If they are going to push D&D toothpaste, salt shakers, toasters, dog brush, etc. Why not have just toys. It also gives non-players something to buy as a gift thinking it helps you. Grandma looking for a Christmas gift finds one and thinks of you, and you thinking you will not be able to use it so it just sits on your shelf.

FYI, if you get one of each, you can rearrange the Creature Case to hold the creature disks, the 22x25 mat plus about half the map tiles. You lose the space to store the clings but I see no reason not to simply put them on the creature disks in advance and I set up the tiles as default rooms and terrains. If you want to use the clings, you can ditch either the tiles or the large mat.

darjr

I crit!
Has anyone tried wet or dry erase markers on the creature discs (instead of the clings)? Wondering if just drawing or writing on them is an option.
Attached in order. Red dry erase and black wet. Dry erase wipes off easy, wet required water.
Then sharpie, it only comes off when written over with dry erase. Note sharpie will smear until it’s dry.

Fir sharpie and wet erase there is a tiny ghost of an image but it will also come out if you try again.

Attachments

• IMG_9114.jpeg
    IMG_9114.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9115.jpeg
    IMG_9115.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9116.jpeg
    IMG_9116.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9117.jpeg
    IMG_9117.jpeg