D&D General Ollie’s has Campaign Cases for $3 and Warriors of Krynn for $10

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I just got back from my local Ollie's. Got one Warriors of Krynn and two Campaign Cases (one for me, one as a gift for my group). While I was looking around for other things, I had multiple people come up to me and ask me where I'd fund the D&D stuff I had. Makes me glad I picked them up when I did.

As it was, the Campaign Cases were almost gone (only three left) when I found them, whereas the Warriors of Krynn game had two dozen-ish sets still left.

Stormonu

Legend
Sigh, I opened up the monster case and ... it's so disappointing. The tokens themselves are good, the artwork is nice and the idea of the clings seems good. But the selection of monsters is so disappointing. At $3, I can live with it but for what the original cost was, I would have expected way more monsters (and some from Volo's & Mord's to boot).

I'm about to go Etsy hunting for more monster/NPC clings I can use on the tokens - does anybody have a source they can share, including where to buy sheets to make your own?

darjr

I crit!
Sigh, I opened up the monster case and ... it's so disappointing. The tokens themselves are good, the artwork is nice and the idea of the clings seems good. But the selection of monsters is so disappointing. At $3, I can live with it but for what the original cost was, I would have expected way more monsters (and some from Volo's & Mord's to boot).

I'm about to go Etsy hunting for more monster/NPC clings I can use on the tokens - does anybody have a source they can share, including where to buy sheets to make your own?
There are services yiu can go to that will take an image file and print clings for you. Then a circle cutter or exactinnifr can cut ‘em out. I’m going to try one.

There are services yiu can go to that will take an image file and print clings for you. Then a circle cutter or exactinnifr can cut ‘em out. I’m going to try one.
540f382553458d7317e60407b70639ef.gif
?

Stormonu

Legend
I'm in the US ... any particular service/vendor you can suggest that does the clings?

Also, I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't have gotten rid of my Cricut for this....

Did anyone that went see the vintage cartoon or movie figures? Supposedly they were selling them for $10. The Targets in my area ended up putting them on clearance, so I was curious if this was just the locations near me or if the figures generally sold poorly.

Something I'm not sure I've seen people point out - aren't the campaign cases and the Dragonlance board game the three items WotC was experimenting with direct to consumer sale of?

Remove ads