D&D General One Less Warlock

dave2008

Legend
@dave2008 , you may not want to do this, and it may not help at all, but if you want to, and whenever you feel ready, if you want to post your daughter’s favourite character here, I would be honoured to utilise that character as a major positive NPC in my own campaign.
It may be that many other DMs on this thread would be willing to do the same, so your daughter’s character will be there in many, many worlds, as a tribute to her.
I'd be honoured as well, if that's something that Dave would like.

I will see if I still have it. It was from 4e so I am not sure I still have it. I will try to find the mental/emotional space to look for it this weekend. Thank you for the thought regardless.

dave2008

Legend
I have added my daughter's character sheet to the OP. Feel free to use as inspiration or however you wish. It is interesting as our game became more improvisational it seems like we / she stopped updating her character sheet; we made to lvl 11, not 8 as noted on the sheet. Anyway, it is there for use and inspiration for those you want it.

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and comments. I bought her the starter set last Christmas in the hope she would get back into D&D. I now wish I had pushed her a bit more to play again, play with her, and reconnect with her that way. I will never get the chance now.

@dave2008 , you may not want to do this, and it may not help at all, but if you want to, and whenever you feel ready, if you want to post your daughter’s favourite character here, I would be honoured to utilise that character as a major positive NPC in my own campaign.
It may be that many other DMs on this thread would be willing to do the same, so your daughter’s character will be there in many, many worlds, as a tribute to her.

I'd be honoured as well, if that's something that Dave would like.

Last edited:

GuyBoy

Hero
I have added my daughter's character sheet to the OP. Feel free to use as inspiration or however you wish. It is interesting as our game became more improvisational it seems like we / she stopped updating her character sheet; we made to lvl 11, not 8 as noted on the sheet. Anyway, it is there for use and inspiration for those you want it.

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and comments. I bought her the starter set last Christmas in the hope she would get back into D&D. I now wish I had pushed her a bit more to play again, play with her, and reconnect with her that way. I will never get the chance now.
I read the obituary, Dave, and was deeply moved by the picture painted by the words. Aurora is a truly beautiful name, but the person was more beautiful by far.
Aurora was clearly a light in so many people’s lives, and that light will always shine in memories, both the happy ones and the sad.
I wish I had known your daughter.

I will do my best to honour Aurora’s memory by giving Consitium a starring role in my current campaign, as a major positive NPC, helping my players in their struggles. I hope this will be a tribute to Aurora.

I’m a dad before I’m a D&D player; sending you every bit of love that I can.

Clint_L

Hero
Consitium will have a significant role in my campaign world. Having read your child's obituary, I am seeing him as a courageous adventurer who now seeks to guide others in their journeys. I will think of you and your child when he appears, and I will tell my players about his creator.

I am so moved by Aurora's story. My heart just breaks for you.

Remove ads