D&D 5E One Shot #2 - Irongrad (Closed/OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
Not much is one thing. Naked is another. If I try to buy the normal starting equipment, he won't even have clothes once all I'd said and done.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

EarlyBird

Explorer
Going to say that not having any money would be a good motivation for adventuring, or you would never leave the temple. I think the total is so low as you don't need a weapon or armor. Also you can "borrow"equipment from the others in the group for that adventure, so a backpack food and water, and you are set to start. Get maybe 200 gp of stuff during the game and you are beyond set.

tglassy

Adventurer
If that's the case, he'll have travelers clothes, a waterskin, a pouch, six daggers and some gold. I think that comes out to 14 gp and 7sp, so he has 5gp and 3sp in his pouch.

tglassy

Adventurer
One Shot #2 - Irongrad (Recruitment/OOC)

Yes, but they're not daggers. And I'm not really looking at this guy as an Asian Ninja. More like a drifter who grew up on the streets, became a con man, and learned how to defend himself with small, concealable weapons in case his con went south.

I know daggers are the same as the unarmed strike, but they can be thrown. Punches can't.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

EarlyBird

Explorer
I see so not a temple monk, a street drifter/conman good with his fists, since he doesn't want to look threatening while pulling off a con.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases