D&D 5E One Shot #2 - Irongrad (Closed/OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
As for the Ki powers, that can be a mystery to him as to what it is and where it's coming from.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
So I suggest my drow rogue, Ssz'irac. Just a regular guy, trying to stay out of the sun in this Marketplace...

tglassy

Adventurer
Ok, here's another option. I just finished my last One Shot character: Alberich "Al" Rockheart. He's a Dwarven Bard. And he's beardless. Well, his beard is kept at a thick stubble, as if he shaves it infrequently, and not very well.

He carries a battle axe named Artin, and loves lettin' her play! I'd love to have the axe double as his instrument. Probably not feasible, but still. It'd look like this:

https://noviceguitar.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Gene-Simmons-Featured.png

Anyways, being a Bard, he's got a Cantrip or two. Which would be better for this game?

EarlyBird

Explorer
So I wish to start checking over characters maybe hook a few into why they are at the marketplace (in the sun), so we can start this MON/TUE next week.

So far from discussion I have this:

Closed spots: @Steve Gorak: probably busy, give him one more shout out
Greenmtn: undecided

interested:
JustinCase: Ssz'irac elf(drow) rogue
Charwoman Gene: Rilla dragonborn sorceress
KahlessNestor: Zuleyka elf(drow) wizard

first alt
tglassy: undecided

Let me know if the character is the one you wish to take and I'll give it a look over this weekend.

Thanks

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Yes, Ssz'irac is my candidate.
[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] perhaps our drow are there together for some reason? Perhaps Zuleyka has just arrived on the surface and Ssz'irac is showing her around?

Remove ads