D&D 5E One Shot #2 - Irongrad (Closed/OOC)

EarlyBird

Explorer
The party so far...

Greenmtn: Bilkar gnome druid
JustinCase: Ssz'irac elf(drow) rogue
Charwoman Gene: Rilla dragonborn sorceress
KahlessNestor: Zuleyka elf(drow) wizard
tglassy: undecided

Just one to go expect game to start tonight.

tglassy

Adventurer
I really can't decide. Human Monk, or Dwarven Bard. I want to play both. I suppose I'll choose the Dwarf right now. Al is more attached to his Magic than Nicolo.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

EarlyBird

Explorer
Alberich-

-Under feats you might want to put-

Tools:
Brewer's Supplies
Lute
+ three more instruments

This is for you to copy/paste ;) He can play all the instruents in the band, nice.

-Under Proficiencies throwing hammer got errata to light hammer and add short sword to the list
-List Saves for easy finding

Zuleyka-

-is good once I figured out she took an Explorer's Pack

Bilkar-

-Don't see darkvision listed
-Since it looks like you are short on room I would list weapon prof. on page two under Additional Features & Traits.
-And you'll need to list some prepared spells in your first post of the game. Don't see a default list on the sheet.
-Don't think you purchased your gear, but with what is listed you would have 17gp 5sp left over (instead of 10gp), I would buy a sling if you get the chance, maybe that is why he is at the market.

Rilla-

-looks like she was built with 27pts for abilities instead of 29pts
-missing two cantrips (four known)
-Intimidation and Persuasion are +7 when dealing with dragons
-Gained one language from Noble
-I have your left over gold as 29gp, 8sp, and maybe trading in the backpack for a chest to carry all those clothes would be good RP. Zenrik can carry it.

Ssz'irac

-checks out as ready to go

That should about do it, I'm going to start an IC here around 4-5(EST) - I have the drow as traveling together for the moment and everyone else in town for some small purchase or other.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Thats odd. It didn't save the edits I did yesterday to my inventory, it's still showing the starting inventory package. I'll go back in and take care of that and make the changes you suggested today.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Give [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] one more day, to post but update tomorrow as this will be the funniest (for me) update. Not so much for you all sorry in advance.

EarlyBird

Explorer
I know Charwoman Gene said this week would be hecetic so the round might not be updated till MON. Iportant roll this check so I wish to give everyone a chance. But until then Bilkar can still post any actions (like dodge if you wish.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases