• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oni's doodles [Update: 08/11/04, or Playing Hero.]

Oni

First Post
Well some others here have their own threads, so I thought I'd start my own just for the heck of it.

To start off I'll post a sketch from my sketchbook I did tonight. He is some kind of goblin, not sure exactly what he is, maybe a shaman or a traveler.

Attachments

• goblinguy.jpg
    goblinguy.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,490
Last edited:

Stone Angel

First Post
Dude I like it. Excellent proportions, and I really like the feet. That is something that is lacking in the industry. Some more is in the demand.

orbitalfreak

First Post
Really nice picture, I like the style.
icon14.gif

Reminds me of a friend back in high school, he walked leaning back like the goblin ... all the time, everywhere he went. He thought he looked cool.

Malessa

First Post
Stone Angel said:
and I really like the feet. That is something that is lacking in the industry.

Yes. Good feet ARE hard to find. :D

But seriously, I like it. It has a gritty, coarse feel to it. Very goblinesque.

Oni

First Post
Another sketchie, I did this today at my boring job.

This is Falger Ortio, a necromancer of Hollowfaust and my PC from Nightfall's Tuesday night Scarred Lands game. He's not your usual ooky necromancer.

Attachments

• falger01.jpg
    falger01.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,421

Oni

First Post
I did it a bit differently than I did the previous ones, but I hope you'll like it Jinx.

This is supposed to be Jinx's deep gnome character. I thought the picture Jinx linked looked kind of whimsical so I decided to try to put emphasis of that aspect of the character.

Attachments

• jinxcolour.jpg
    jinxcolour.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,223

Remove ads