OOC - [d20 Cthulhu - Fathers]

Valkys

First Post
Whoops, sorry. I sent an email to Ash about it. So, I'll post it here. No one starts with spells. Somehow, it slipped past me in the email. I'm sure I read it, and I thought I responded.

At the moment, I've got 12 pages, typed, of background info and NPCs. Once everyone posts here that they are ready, I'll post the IC thread. Everyone has good character concepts, and I think we can post for a day or so, while the last couple of folks finish up.

So, post here when you're ready.

dscrank

First Post
Shane is ready, though you'll have to give him a bit to get his Character up in the Rogue's Gallery. I just have to update it from the e-mails we exchanged today.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Should be ready by tomarrow.

I'm not seeing any prices on vehicles. How are we going to handle that. I think I'll buy a motorcycle. :)

Also, I didn't see prices for cell phones. I'm paying $20 a month for mine now, so I just deducted $20 for it. Cool?

Do we need to pay for everything in our homes?

Valkys

First Post
You do need to pay for everything in your home. Depends on where you're living, really. I'll have to think of some mass price for it... $7500-$10000 should cover most everything you need.

I started the game. Don't worry about using colors, but I wanted everyone to be able to distinguish what was happening to them, since you're all separate for the moment.

As for cars, go to www.carsdirect.com and fins something you want. Then give me a link. That's how much it costs.
A cell phone costs $80 and $40/mo. That's 300 minutes and free roaming. Long distance is an additional $.05 per minute.

And people may post for the nonce, since nothing should require skills yet.

Valkys

First Post
Actually, he's based on a combination of my favorite High School teacher and my favorite professor at college. His Volvo is an 80's model and the paint is actual about half-rusted away.

Thats great i never thought of having the paint rusted off.:D

BTW i think Dscranks got the best character so far, i think this will be a great game!

Last edited:

Valkys

First Post
I have a good cast. But then, we knew the cast would be good because of the WoT game. :)

And I worked somewhat hard to come up with a plot and a mystery, etc. We'll see how it goes.

I am excited about the game. When I didn't make it into Crimster's game, I knew I'd be running one myself. And I'm very happy to have you all in it.

I'll also be honest, I can't post every 30 minutes all the time, but I can post pretty often until I get you all together and you can role-play, so I'm not the only person for you to RP with. ;)

Tay-dor: Do I need to write up a character sheet for you and send it on, or are you going to send me one?

Who expected a response?

Well, as a newbie to COC and horror in general: Raises hand blushing. I did, I likede Mrs. hadley already withut even having met her. Well thats not exactly true, from your discritions I feel I have met the motherly woman.

Remove ads