[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

LordGraz'zt

First Post
[MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] I think Kartuus is all done, made the recommended changes as well as some slight adjustments. Have completed the fluff section - it needs more meat - but enough there to get approved (I think).

Any issues with the backstory, let me know and I will adjust accordingly.

treex

First Post
[MENTION=6690636]Daeja[/MENTION] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION]
I managed to fix the first half of Zuri's character sheet but the second half just gave me a headache as soon as I saw it. I'll get back to fixing it when I can (I understand it's hard to understand the formatting at first)

Daeja

Explorer
Yeah, I haven't loved the character sheet formatting, but your changes didn't help *me* at all ;) I really should have just grabbed pencil and paper and done it that way before transposing it into the sheet. Poor planning on my part, really.

Last edited:

treex

First Post
Partially, it's because you're not using it properly or you messed up some coding...somewhere. Anyway, what you should have done was copy another character's sheet then use that as a skeleton.

But what's done is done and I'll do my best to fix everything up. (And who's changes are you referring to?)

Daeja

Explorer
I copied the template, and then copied in the power templates, so I guess any errors I've made have been accidental since then (I did delete a few things that weren't applicable to my character at the moment, so maybe that's part of the problem (e.g. the line re: auras)).

And I mean your changes ;) jbear had msged me with a stack of things I needed to go in and change/correct/add and while I was doing it, you put in all that work to get the formatting fixed, which is genuinely appreciated, but now I'm trying to navigate through it.... :D

treex

First Post
Just spam F5 while your character sheet magically pretties itself up :D
EDIT: I was wondering how come the HP values at the top magically update themselves.

Last edited:

Daeja

Explorer
*grin* okay... is the person prettying it up also going to make the last few updates/changes/additions to the sheet for me too? :D If you're done or can let me know when you're done, I'll go in and try to figure out how to add the stuff I still need to add, rather than trying to wade into the middle of the metamorphosis

- also, what's the two weapon style flashing blade mastery business?

treex

First Post
Ahh, that's leftover formatting from my some of character sheets (not sure which character sheet that's from, I have about 5 characters I've made in Wiki format on my laptop)

Daeja

Explorer
Oh okay, phew. For a minute I was worried there were even more things of which I was unaware.

It looks like you've got all the tables in there now - should I go in now and start editing in my details?

Last edited:

Remove ads