• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Emerald City Knights

drothgery

First Post
<poke>
Also kind of wondering if we should try and hash out how The Spellslinger, Kid Bionic, VISAGE, Greyhound, Fusion, BlackWing, Horus, and/or Green Dragon may or may not know each other.

Shayuri

First Post
Indeed!

If any of you guys are established heroes in your own right before teaming up, Daniel may well know OF you, though it's likely one-way. :)

Thanee

First Post
Yep. It would be useful to come to the point where the team is being assembled, so everyone knows what to expect, and whether our characters are going to play a role or not. :)

As for the knowledge about each other, Fusion does not have a secret identity, so she would probably be reasonably well-known by those who have an interest for these things.

Bye
Thanee

drothgery

First Post
Indeed!

If any of you guys are established heroes in your own right before teaming up, Daniel may well know OF you, though it's likely one-way. :)
It's quite possible Daniel Blake knows Dr. Roland from the university even if he's not taking one of her history classes. Connecting her to the sometime sidekick of Raven's who has recently gone independent, though...

hero4hire

Explorer
The adventure's into handles the meetup process.

Trying to reestablish some momentum on the boards but work is not cooperating. :(

Still I will get the final roster up soon (ish).

Walking Dad

First Post
Still here and interested.

---

Greyhound would be known as an urban legend, like Batman as he started.
(Unless the GM prefers otherwise.)

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'm still in, although you didn't revised my character yet, or didn't tell me.

As for knowing each other, Green Dragon would be a known figure, specially in China town-ish neighbour, and might have worked with others on ocations.

Remove ads