(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

On a side note:

The last time the group dealt with one of these trickster rooms, there was a skeleton head running around. There's been a few. The Story keeper undead guy said 'the skeletons are keys'

Each skelly had a different shaped head...I think there was a 5 sided and a 6 sided and an 8 sided? Does anyone, off hand, know which ones we've seen so far? Did we ever manage to catch one? Was there a key inside? If so, who has it?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
This is some good line of thinking. I will add that the weird-headed skeletons have been encountered a number of times - and not always in a "tomb"-room. But if they are "keys" we have not seen a "door".

It's one of the many drawbacks of PBP. It takes so long that after awhile, no one remembers anything. Including the DM!

I don't know who has what when it comes to McGuffins or even magic items for that matter! I guess I should take better notes, so that I don't have to go back and look, which can be a real time-sink. Any answers that anyone has are welcome.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
I know for sure that Chrysagon has one Skeleton key - the pentagon key. I specifically made a note about it. We also recover a second key shortly after but I am unsure who took it.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
OOC: IIRC you saw one with 8-sides at some point. So 4, 5, & 8, and now...6

Chrysagon indicated to continue downward, and the group moved forward. Weed squeaked as they approached the corner to the west-leading hallway and held up a leafy hand for the others to be quiet. Imogen and Weed peeked around the corner and found that there was another skeleton nearby, this one with a hexagonal head.

Post 3006 has some useful info too.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
This is some good line of thinking. I will add that the weird-headed skeletons have been encountered a number of times - and not always in a "tomb"-room. But if they are "keys" we have not seen a "door".

It's one of the many drawbacks of PBP. It takes so long that after awhile, no one remembers anything. Including the DM!

I don't know who has what when it comes to McGuffins or even magic items for that matter! I guess I should take better notes, so that I don't have to go back and look, which can be a real time-sink. Any answers that anyone has are welcome.
We've seen 3 or 4 headed one running from us at the entrance.

Remove ads