• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] House Millithor in City of the Spider Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raurth Snowfang

First Post
I've beem trying to work it out and i cant see a mistake in the stats, it all confuses me tho.. my 3 bonus points went into char, meaning i got +5 (3 bonus, 2 racial).. i cant see a problem but im sure there is one lol...

Endur

First Post
Str: 13 (+4 from gear)
Dex: 16, costs 6 (+2 racial)
Con: 8, costs 2 (-2 racial)
Int: 16, costs 6 (+2 racial)
Wis: 10, costs 2
Cha: 19; costs 6 (+2 racial, +3 level)
Spent 22, means you have 3 points left, not counting Str

So now Str is
Str: 11, costs 3 (+4 belt of strength) effective str: 15

Raurth Snowfang said:
I've beem trying to work it out and i cant see a mistake in the stats, it all confuses me tho.. my 3 bonus points went into char, meaning i got +5 (3 bonus, 2 racial).. i cant see a problem but im sure there is one lol...

Raurth Snowfang

First Post
So, if i made the effective str 16: (8 starting, 4 points, 4 from item) would that be ok, it would looke like this:

Attachments

• krecilversion8.rtf
    5.2 KB · Views: 101

Radiant

First Post
since I'm making my char today: hows the mods for drow and how do we handle their spell immnunities, fairy fire, darkness and stuff like that? I think there are rules in the city of the spiderqueen book but i made it a point not to read it till this game is done.

Raurth Snowfang

First Post
this is from an email i got from endur about some of the drow abilities, as far as fairie fire im not sure:

Drow also get a +2 to int and a +2 to chr beyond the
usual Elf +2 dex and -2 con. Darkvision 120' instead
of low-light vision. Spell Resistance of 11+level.
+2 to will saves vs spells and spell-like abilties
instead of the sleep/enchantment bonus.

Endur

First Post
racial abilities

I updated the first post in this thread to have all character creation information. I'll also repeat the Drow Racial abilities here:

Drow Racial Abilities:
+2 Dex, +2 Int, +2 Chr, -2 con. SR = 11 + level. Darkvision 120'. Spell Abilities 1/day: Dancing Lights, Darkness, Faerie Fire. +2 on will saves vs. spells and spell like abilities. Immunity to magic sleep spells and effects (includes drow sleep poison). Automatic search check for secret doors within 5'. Light Blindness: Abrupt exposure to daylight blinds a drow for 1 round. -1 on all attack rolls, saves, and skills checks while in bright light. Automatic Languages: Elven, Undercommon.

1st Bonus language should be Drow Sign Language. Other Bonus Languages could be: Abyssal, Common, Draconic, Goblin, Giant.

Last edited:

Prince Atom

Explorer
OK, so if the ranger is now a "skill-using hunter" where did Intuit Direction and Wilderness Lore go? IMO, they are important for someone who stalks his prey, as a hunter with bow and arrow might.

And is Wild Empathy a skill (that we can put points into) or is there a level-based modifier?

TWK

Endur

First Post
An effective str of 16 would be fine, but you'd have to lower another stat by one point.

Raurth Snowfang said:
So, if i made the effective str 16: (8 starting, 4 points, 4 from item) would that be ok, it would looke like this:

Endur

First Post
Intuit Direction and Wilderness Lore were combined and renamed "Survival". Actually, that a really cool name for an Underdark campaign skill.

Wild Empathy is not a skill. There might be a level based modifier for it; don't know. I'm pretty flexible on how it will work until I see the new rules.

The Whiner Knight said:
OK, so if the ranger is now a "skill-using hunter" where did Intuit Direction and Wilderness Lore go? IMO, they are important for someone who stalks his prey, as a hunter with bow and arrow might.

And is Wild Empathy a skill (that we can put points into) or is there a level-based modifier?

TWK

Xael

First Post
Wilderness lore is now survival, and intuit direction is now incorporated to it.

I just noticed, that with his 8 con, Krecil should be very careful when adding that poison of his... :D

By the way, I can't find Krecil's saving throws.

And since somebody might need them, the Compiled 3.5 Revisions.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads