• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] House Millithor in City of the Spider Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xael

First Post
Re: Re: Re: [Recruiting] House Millithor in City of the Spider Queen

Endur said:
Also, I'd add Endurance, Fox's Cunning, and Fly to your spellbook, as you would have had to know them in order to create some of your magic items.

I kinda quessed it, just tried to save money. Bah, I'll just have to dish the ring of sustenance.

Raurth Snowfang

First Post
Here is Krecil version 7.0 for windows.. could ya do your rules thingymajob check Xael and see if i have messed up again somewhere? ta!

Attachments

• krecilversion7.rtf
    4.9 KB · Views: 107

Prince Atom

Explorer
I don't have information on the 3.5 ranger, but I have seen a Dragon with the preview in it. From what I saw (I don't own the issue) the class seemed pretty much in line with Monte Cook's ranger (which I have).

Would it be okay to use Monte Cook's ranger until the switch, or would you prefer I use the standard ranger?

TWK

Prince Atom

Explorer
Marckarius Millithor, male drow MCR5/Ftr5: CR 10; Medium humanoid (elf); HD 5d10+5d8+10; hp 59; Init +2; Spd 30 ft; AC 24 (+3 Dex, +7 armor, +4 shield); Atk +15/+10 melee (+1 shocking burst light flail, 1d8+5 plus 1d6 or 1d10 electricity), +14/+9 melee (+1 sling and +1 bullet, 1d4+2, 50ft); SA Spells, spell-like abilities, Favored Enemy (Elf +2, Illithids +1); SQ SR 21, Darkvision 120 ft, Will +2 vs spells and spell-like abilities, light blindness; AL CE; SV Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +5; Str 17, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 14.

Skills and Feats: Animal Empathy +6, Climb +9, Concentration +5, Handle Animal +10, Heal +5, Hide +15, Intuit Direction +5, Jump +9, Knowledge (nature) +6, Listen +5, Move Silently +15, Ride +7, Search +6, Spot +5, Swim -3, Wilderness Lore +5; Blind-fight, Dodge, Endurance, Favored Enemy Strike, Iron Will, Leadership, Stealthy, Track, Weapon Focus (light flail), Weapon Specialization (light flail). Height 4 feet 8 inches.

Tongues: Drow Sign Language, Elf, Goblin, Undercommon.

Equipment: Boots of Elvenkind, Cloak of Elvenkind, House insignia, +1 shocking burst light flail, +2 light fortification elven chain, lion's shield*, belt of giant's strength +4*, +1 sling, 50 +1 sling bullets, fancy clothes and jewelry totalling approx. 29,780 gp.

NB: MCR = Monte Cook's Ranger

* May I have these items? If not, I'll replace them with gauntlets of ogre power and a darkwood shield.

Oll Korrect?

TWK

Last edited:

Pyrex

First Post
Raurth Snowfang said:
Here is Krecil version 7.0 for windows..somewhere? ta!

Ruarth, check your attack sequence. A rapier is a medium
size weapon, and therefore not a "light" weapon when
used in your off-hand.

Also, +2 Burst weapons are a total of +4 equivalent
and are outside our 25k-per-item cap.

Raurth Snowfang

First Post
This is all getting too complicated for me, lol

So i need to change his weapons? And my attack sequence is wrong? how do i fix that? <----- n00b

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Pyrex said:
Ruarth, check your attack sequence. A rapier is a medium
size weapon, and therefore not a "light" weapon when
used in your off-hand.

The attack sequence should be right, they're (at least were) +2 rapiers. 7 bab, 3 dex, 2 enchantment, -4 twf = 8.

And that light crossbow would have to be at least +1 before it could be made "of distance".

Endur

First Post
Additional Magic Items

The three Priestesses of Lolth each have a "Scourge of Fangs", a whip with animated snake heads. As an attack action, one snake head can be ordered to bite. As a full attack action, all the snake heads can be ordered to bite.

Snake Head stats Tiny Construct, HD 2d10, HP 11, Init +3, AC 17, Atk +5 melee, dmg 1d2 -2 + Pain, SA Pain, Fort 0, Ref +3, Will 0
Str 6, Dex 17, Wis 11, Chr 1, Int -, Con -,
Pain: Fort DC 19. If fail, -4 to all attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws. If pass, -2 the die rolls. Considered a supernatural poison for saving throw purposes.

Matron Ki'Willis has four heads on her snake whip. Narcelia has two heads on her whip. Carcelen has three heads on her whip.

Spider Mask (available for purchase for 7750 gp)
Black velvet face mask with protruding spider like legs. Completely conceals the face. Two powers: 1) Immunity to Webs and magical entanglements as if under the affect of a Freedom of Movement spell. 2) +5 resistance bonus to saving throws against poison from vermin.

Figurine of Wonderous Power: Jet Spider (available for 20k)
Gargantuan Monstrous Spider (stats in the MM), usable 3 times per month for up to 24 hours each time.

Endur

First Post
Yes, the Snake Whips work during the Silence. However, if your whip is destroyed (or an individual head is destroyed), you won't be able to make a replacement until the Silence is over.

Radiant said:
do the snakewhips work during the silence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads