Pathfinder 2E [OOC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Pathfinder 2 Playtest Adventure. (Closed)

Kaodi

Hero
I wonder if because of the way multi-classing works it will become more popular in PF2 to start games at 2nd or 4th level.

There was a cool suggestion in the Paizo forums (that will never happen) that suggested removing the 4 free stat boosts and moving them to 2 at 2nd and 2 at 3rd level, as well as an ancestry feat at those levels. So 1st and 2nd level would be apprentice levels. Never happen but it would be a cool variant game.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Except that it is 3 days journey between cities. So you have to start out in Magnimar, as the intro says. Keleri doesn't have three days for the message to get to you and three days for you to return.

Sorry I'm in the city (Magnimar) - background-wise I started in Sandpoint as my connection to Keleri is through her cousin (the mayor of Sandpoint) vouching for me as a stand up guy. Even though he doesn't outwordly appear as one.

Shayuri

First Post
So what do y'all think would be a better fit?

Wizard or ranger? Wizard would probably be a universalist, ranger would be an archer focused build. Looking at the Osirionoligist background.

Frankly anything is a good fit. They have a fighter, a barbarian, a druid (and a honey badger) and a bard. So they're no niche that can't be filled. Do what you want. Remember this character will return in chapter 4 at 9th level so pick something you want to see at 1st and 9th level. :)

tglassy

Adventurer
I'm here! I've just got to grab my equipment. I'll work on that now, and try to get my character in the game. Kept rethinking doing a "Bard", but I think I'm going to focus on more of an archeologist who delves into secret magics than a musician.

tglassy

Adventurer
Ok, I've got my equipment. Man, that's going to get annoying, unless they have a "simple option" that I didn't see.

I'll see about posting on the IC, now.

Remove ads