Pathfinder 2E [OOC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Pathfinder 2 Playtest Adventure. (Closed)

Shayuri

First Post
The thread topic says you're still hiring. Is that still true?

I've recently finished going over the PF2 rulesset, and they look worth testing to me.

Yes. Still looking. There's still time for you to get in if you can make a character (relatively) quickly. Char gen rules are in the [thread="652575"]RG thread[/thread]. Post here first for approval. Also be sure to read the first post of this thread.

Kaodi

Hero
I think we are ready to murder some <redacted> , <redacted> <redacted> <redacted> ?

If we want to keep using this thread for both parties OOC should we perhaps put anything spoilery in sblocks? Or should we just get two separate OOC threads going?

Okay thanks!

Am I reading this right, or does a 1st level wizard have DC 11 on all spells allowing a save?

That can't be right.

The book doesn't explain it well. But consider spell casting, for a wizard, an INT based skill you are trainied in. So 10 + int mod + level is your spell DC.

I think we are ready to murder some <redacted> , <redacted> <redacted> <redacted> ?

If we want to keep using this thread for both parties OOC should we perhaps put anything spoilery in sblocks? Or should we just get two separate OOC threads going?

I was hoping to avoid to OOCs. But maybe it's needed. Let's play it with one for a little longer and if necessary I can always create it. The problem is I also expect we'll be using this thread to create the 4th level parties for chapter 2 once the story really starts moving. Three OOCs?

Radaceus

Adventurer
since we a re play-testing, maybe we just keep our specific OOC's to the pertinent IC threads? ( I prefer not to OOC to much in IC for obvious reasons, but just follow along with the majority...)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah, if it has to do with the story we can leave it in the IIC. If it has to do with the rules or otherwise general discussion we can keep it here. Makes sense to me.

Remove ads