• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure (part deux)

reapersaurus

Explorer
normally, in this situation, I'd have Ubaar wait in his normal "adventuring order" before advancing, but we don't have a concensus of players here helping decide our group's actions.

BTW: What is the normal adventuring order, again?
As I remember, Ivellios was going to move from the front to somewhere else?
I guess we don't have any true pointman-character, do we?
No ones got very good stealth or perception skills, and Ivellios and Ubaar are likely to charge forward if we sense an enemy. :)

Would Taz or Sollir have the best skills? But they probably shouldn't ever be in front.
Has everyone put their character in the Rogue's Gallery?

Murhid

First Post
Well concerning a 'point man', after Taz (Sollir doesn't have his skills up) Murhid has the best Move Silently check, of +9, and Listen +8. But can't see in the dark... tsk tsk petty human

Though, I say we should have one of the more 'robust & responsible' people at the front, Kytess or Jalon. We might get heard, but if we do, I think we can handle it.

And I think everyone has at least posted stat blocks of there characters in Rogue's Gallery

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
that sounds qualified enough to me, Murhid - why don't you switch with Ivellios... do you remember where you were in the pack?

If i get a chance , I'll try to look for it in the collected thread, but it's kinda a needle in a haystack - anyone remember the order?

Murhid

First Post
lol Sollir, didn't see 'em :D

k reaper, I'll start taking a more scout/point man role (quiet YAY to self)

edit: I think I was in the middle somewhere, that's my best guess

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads