• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure (part deux)

reapersaurus

Explorer
turtle - are you readin our adventure at all?
we never hear from anyone else excpet for one guy occasionally, i think. :)

If anyone's reading this adventure, do you think you could pipe up with a quick hello and/or give any thoughts about memorable parts of our adventuring, or things that you like/dislike?

and turtle - you are one of the players in Mark's Darkness and Light adventure, right?
Mark seems very capable - I'm sure it will be a great read.
I seem to remember you guys stating the intention of playing just a straight adventure on your first posts? (not a psionic, or anime, or star wars, etc)
Our Non-Iconic Adventure is just such a game, and I thought it was funny it wasn't mentioned.. :)

turtle

First Post
i read through the new one and now i've started reading the 3rd part... the stuff in the pub is pretty funny... now the .5orc is talking to a priest...

Conaill

First Post
reapersaurus said:
If anyone's reading this adventure, do you think you could pipe up with a quick hello and/or give any thoughts about memorable parts of our adventuring, or things that you like/dislike?

I'm still here. Still lurking. I'm also following the Iconics adventure and the Game of Death...

HeavyG

First Post
Murhid said:
HG - did we end up resting? (That was when the witch was burning)

You rested for a few hours while Taz read the journal/spellbook.

This isn't enough to regain hit points or anything.

reapersaurus

Explorer
Ya!
Conaill's the guy! :)

Have you been lurking from the beginning?
Either way, that's pretty cool that you've been reading so long.
I seem to remember you mentioned awhile back some impressions.
I'm wondering: do you play in any of the IC threads?
You seem to have a great interest in the adventuring - if you aren't playing in one already, you should try it out. ;)

Conaill

First Post
reapersaurus said:
Have you been lurking from the beginning?
Either way, that's pretty cool that you've been reading so long.
I can't say I've been following you guys from the very beginning, but I think I've seen most of it. It's been lots of fun!

I'm wondering: do you play in any of the IC threads?
You seem to have a great interest in the adventuring - if you aren't playing in one already, you should try it out. ;)

Nah. I already waste enough time procrastinating, reading the ENworld and WotC boards and playing in two bi-weekly campaigns. If I got involved in one of the online campaigns, I wouldn't get *anything* done. ;)

Murhid

First Post
Hope I didn't go on to far without consent from Ubaar then, did I reaper? If you wanted us all (or someone else) to go down I'll just edit my post. Just thought I'd be a bit more active.

Oh and congrats to CR ! ;)

reapersaurus

Explorer
Murhid said:
Hope I didn't go on to far without consent from Ubaar then, did I reaper? If you wanted us all (or someone else) to go down I'll just edit my post. Just thought I'd be a bit more active.

Oh and congrats to CR ! ;)
I think being active is better.
You go right on ahead.

and did CR win? Congrats!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads