• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure (part deux)

Murhid

First Post
Dam. Ubaar has big shoes, you know what they say about people with big shoes dont ya? ... Big feet ;)

Nice pic Doppleganger, what's it from ?

reapersaurus

Explorer
that's a pretty damn cool half-orc pic, Dopp!
where'd you get it?
I haven't found any that are better than that, though i've been kinda looking since we started...

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
I feel so small... :D

I've been updating my versions of your characters' stats, and noticed a few things; they're at the bottom of the Rogue's Gallery. That's just Reaper and Dopp at the moment.

Thanee

First Post
Very cool, Doppleganger, very cool, indeed! :)

Sollir's a giant! :D [EDIT: Ok, has been fixed.]

I have failed to find a decent pic of an Owl to incorporate it into Taz' signature and this one is rather nice! Might try to fit it in eventually.

If you have some more Owl pics, probably colored, gimme some links, please! :)

I've been updating my versions of your characters' stats, and noticed a few things; they're at the bottom of the Rogue's Gallery. That's just Reaper and Dopp at the moment.

What's that mean CRG? *shrug*

Guess I'll find out by looking into the Rogue's Gallery! :D

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Conaill

First Post
Tres cool indeed! :D

Hey CRG, just a suggestion: please add this pic to your first post in the Rogues Gallery thread!

Just some observations and nitpicks:

- My my, Taz is tiny :)

- Sollir, if anything, is drawn a little large. I didn't see any height stats for hime, but he's scaled to be about 3'8" in the pic. That's well above the max height for a male halfling (3'6").

- Ubaar (and Murhid, for that matter) is at the very top range for height for his race. I guess all half-orc PCs are statistically speaking above average ;) (face it, when's the last time you saw someone play a half-orc who was rather short for his race?)

- I had always imagined Jalon to be somewhat more... pudgy. :D

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Conaill said:
I guess all half-orc PCs are statistically speaking above average ;) (face it, when's the last time you saw someone play a half-orc who was rather short for his race?)

In a campaign I run in RL. Orcs average 5' abd half-orcs (favoring their human parent's size) average 5'6". The half-orc barbarian was 5'4".

Edit: I don't see a way to retroactively attach a picture.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads