• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure (part deux)

Doppleganger

First Post
OK, I shrank Sollir down a bit more.

These are all (modified) pics from various official sites (mostly from WOTC) that I found online at some point. Except for Kytess which appears to be drawn by a fan. But I did take the liberty of wrapping her in some spiked chains from the Player's Handbook ;)

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
I know how to add an [ IMG] to a post, but the picture isn't really hosted anywhere - unless you want me to use the attached picture's temporary URL!

Last edited:

Doppleganger

First Post
Conail-
I opted for a more intimidating Jalon pic, since the way he brandishes that deadly longsword sort of throws the prototypical cleric image out the window!

CR-
It looks like you can't edit in an attachment to a previous post. But, you can edit to replace an attachment with a new one. But also, if you delete an attachment, you can never replace it with anything again!

Conaill

First Post
Ah! Yes, that's exactly what I did. Guess that should work, right? As long as this thread is around, I don't see why the temporary URL should change. If anything, it'd be interesting to see what we break. ;)

Murhid

First Post
Wow great stuff !!

Though I agree about Jalon. The following are some pictures that Seraph (Jalon), I think liked.

<here> - the guy in the middle
and
<here> - has no long sword though

However there is a big Copyright thing'o there... :( Maybe Seraph should email the artist.

reapersaurus

Explorer
I'm out to a movie, and only have a second, but i just wanted to say i think that is a REALLY cool team pic!
Dopp, the seamless way you're adding stuff in there is quite impressive.
Especially adding the spiked chain to Kytess.

Thanee

First Post
Man, Jalon looks like an elf on that pic, not quite appropriate! ;)

How about adding the longsword to the other one, Murhid has linked, that has a more sincere look to it!

Doppleganger, maybe try the lightfoot halfling pic from FRCS p.17 (racial line-up) for Taz, I think that one looks much better! :)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads