• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

Graybeard

Explorer
Elsbeth's relationship to Ameiko will be friendly. I view it as a teacher/student type of relationship for now. As the adventure progresses, I'm sure that will change.

Kaodi

Hero
Suldrel and Shalelu are definitely on the friendly path.

Shayuri, you could always go for some kind of green: a sort of half-way between the yellow eyes of a fox and the pale blue of Suldrel and his parents.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Elsbeth's relationship to Ameiko will be friendly. I view it as a teacher/student type of relationship for now. As the adventure progresses, I'm sure that will change.

I've posted my formatted character sheets for each character over in the Rogues Gallery.
Please review it for consistency and completeness.
If you have questions or discrepancies please post them here.

Graybeard, please review the character sheet that I have posted in the Rogues Gallery. If all is OK let me know that, as well.

Graybeard

Explorer
I looked it over earlier and it looked fine. I added a bit more to Elsbeth. I added some personality and the hope that she might find some biological family someday. I know it's just an adventure path but I enjoy fleshing out my characters. Looking forward to playing.

Shayuri

First Post
I kind of want Sandru to be a mentorish kind of figure, even if there's no game mechanic behind it. She looks up to him, but also wants to defeat him! He represents her Life Miniboss...she must exceed him to progress farther into the level!

Binder, yeah, I think that's best. I'll keep the white hair, because I like the idea of her fox form being white. And also, I agree about the flashy eye thing. I think she takes perverse glee in freaking out folks who aren't from Sandpoint that way.

As for relationship...friendly!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[FONT=&quot]I would say Jariah and Jakira are definitely friendly. Koya is nearly like family since Jariah’s mother died and Koya’s mother told Jariah to look after Koya right before she died.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since Jariah doesn’t really life in Sandpoint, I think she might be a house guest of Koya’s at the moment.[/FONT]

jkason

First Post
Friendly here, as well. She may be the only person he's guaranteed to be friendly with right away; he's a suspicious sort otherwise. ;)

G

Guest 11456

I've added a RELATIONSHIPS section at the bottom of each of the character sheets I have for your characters.

For dice rolls, you can use a dice roller if you wish or your own physical dice. Linking to dice rolls is not a requirement, unless you are prone to rolling really good all the time, then perhaps...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
For dice rolls, you can use a dice roller if you wish or your own physical dice. Linking to dice rolls is not a requirement, unless you are prone to rolling really good all the time, then perhaps...
That's a new one. Even in my cooperative games with people I trust, we still use an on-line dice roller to remove all doubt that anything is hinky.

I will use Invis Castle (until they go down, then CoyoteCode).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads