• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Planetouched Peril (New to ENWorld PbP) - Completed

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Verbatim said:
All,

I am extremely sorry for my absence, and to be honest, my RL situation doesn't seem to be getting any better at the moment. As such, I am going to have to withdraw from the game.

It has been my pleasure to write with you all, and I wish that could stay in the game, but I know I would just wind up holding you guys back even more...

Again, I am extremely sorry...
DAMN that real life!!! Sorry to see you go, hope things get better for you.

Rhia

First Post
I'm also sorry to see you go. It was nice being called, "Angel." ;)

I'll post later today to get Azure up to date and camping out.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Hey Isida, I was hoping that you had more in reagrds to Ashlie questioning the bandit that was captured...as she would have continued with her questions as I posted previously...

Rhia

First Post
I find my life becoming more complicated and my time spread too thin. I need to withdraw from this game. It might be a good time since they're in a small town and Azure could easily just stay behind.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I really liked several of the characters, especially Ashlie and Jabin. And, Isida, you present a great world! :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm sorry to see you go Rhia. Best of luck for the future, I know you'll go far. :)

Ok, as Rhia must depart, and Cannibal Kender is AWOL, I'm opening up recruiting for two more people new to ENWorld PbP. Come one, come all!

Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Rhia said:
I find my life becoming more complicated and my time spread too thin. I need to withdraw from this game. It might be a good time since they're in a small town and Azure could easily just stay behind.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I really liked several of the characters, especially Ashlie and Jabin. And, Isida, you present a great world! :)
NNNNNOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!

Turns around, looks frantically about, and sighs...

Not another one of the colorful characters. Well, I sincerely hope things work out for the best. You were a great addition to the game, and hope someone else can be half as interesting as you were. Am I the only original player left here? Isida, great job on this world! Ashlie will continue on, she will not falter!

Jolmo

First Post
Game Over

Just wanted to say thanks to all for a good game, and to Isida especially for running it of course. Hope to play with you all again some time.

Apologies if I was slow with posting at times. :heh:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads