• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

[OOC] Return of the Runelords

Tailspinner

Explorer
Starting day after tomorrow I am going back to a three post a week schedule. About every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Sincerely,
The Management

Last edited:

Tailspinner

Explorer
So I didn't wait until day after tomorrow... Monday's post is up. If anyone hasn't posted by Wednesday when I post the next update their character will be NPCed much like Shayuri's is now.

Last edited:

Neurotic

Adventurer
I'm on vacation with much reduced computer access - this is from mobile phone. I will try to keep up, but May take a day or two to make a post with rolls in it.

Tailspinner

Explorer
I believe Teea has 4 remaining shots
Actually it is 2. The relevant posts are: 120, 134, 176, 217, 256, 261, 277, 285 (these are where I posted the action).
But Binder Fred had enough starting gold to make more. Not sure why not.
So I am going to say that Teea actually made 20 instead of 10.
So 12 left including the one just loaded.

Advertisement